• Murphy
    • Bannan
    • Fletcher
    • Nuhiu
    • Harris
    • Rhodes
    • Reach

1 hour ago, Lombado said:

Just something i noticed at the game on Sat, but did the Brentford squad have any UK passport holders in their 17 man squad?

I couldn't work out who, if any, were born in the UK.

Was Atdhe our only overseas starter?

3 in the starting 11 and the sub keeper

Ollie Watkins

Ethan Pinnock

Rico Henry

Luke Daniels 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Iorfa is scarily good at centre back. One things for sure he will be a Premier League player next season. Let's just hope it's with us.

We’ll get promoted via the play offs then the EFL will refuse to sanction it and keep us in the Championship.

6 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

We’ll get promoted via the play offs then the EFL will refuse to sanction it and keep us in the Championship.

Beat Derby we go third. The last thing the EFL want is us in and around the promotion hunt makes it a hell of alot more difficult to take the points off us.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Hope so mate!

Being serious though can you think of an occasion where a team have been in a promotion place or safe from relegation and a points deduction has cost them it. Its normally done when all is settled or at the start of the season. 

My theory is that it must open up to much debate and appeals and just delays things to much. Also a team may have finished 7th but beat us twice and the team in 8th may have lost to us twice. So they may say well that's not fair all points against us have to be stripped. We cheated!!! Could be a number of legal cases they face from loads of teams so that's why I think they do it at convenient times so everyone just goes oh well and accepts it.

...And also can you imagine how mad Chansiri would be if a points deduction cost us second spot or something. 

He would pool together all the families money and open up the biggest legal case in history.

lol

Edited by pazowl55