Jacob Murphy

3 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

Christ what is wrong with some Wednesday fans

Harris has been quality this year and we’ve been crying out for someone with pace that goes round defenders for years

We get one - and because he’s not 10/10 every game, he’s played too much’ and he’s ‘calmed down’

Jesus what goes through peoples heads

Saying it again 

Idiots if you’re slating Harris - 2 assists today

16 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

Awful player, should never start in front of Reach

Terrible post, he's done more notable things than Reach consistently in the last 5 games or so. He also put some decent crosses in today. I wasn't his biggest fan originally but I think he has done very well in recent games. 

Murphy's one of those players by the time settles in and gets regular gametime. His loan expires. I think it will have an adverse effect on his career in the long run

5 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

How do you mean " he's played too much"?

Being dropped can make the world of difference to some players.   Do you need to be playing poor to be dropped?  Not always no - sometimes a player just needs to be taken out of the first team and shown what maybe he has not done quite as effectively as he has done previously.  

Every player has a different reason for motivation.   

Also some just need a bloody rest - think Reach has needed a rest and then came back and set up Nuhiu last game out after being left out then subbed on.

36 minutes ago, britpunk77 said:

Did well last week but was below par today.

Would prefer him on the bench.

Below par? He was completeiy utterly flippin garbage. Didn't look like he gave a rats arse, back to the poo he showed earlier in the season.

He doesn't even put effort in winning it back after he constantly wasted the ball, and offered no end product at all. Doesn't even have a trick and constantly loses the ball.

Useless player, send him back in Jan and bring in someone else. I've seen enough of him, embarassing performance today.

Edited by swfc-dan
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Being dropped can make the world of difference to some players.   Do you need to be playing poor to be dropped?  Not always no - sometimes a player just needs to be taken out of the first team and shown what maybe he has not done quite as effectively as he has done previously.  

Every player has a different reason for motivation.   

Also some just need a bloody rest - think Reach has needed a rest and then came back and set up Nuhiu last game out after being left out then subbed on.

Harris hasn't got a season under his belt.. they're professional athletes...not sick children..

He was appalling tonight. Stole a wage.

Why can’t Monk see his lack of effort, game after game, and put someone on the pitch who gives a damn.

As a paying supporter I’m appalled by his laziness.

If a player has a go, and has a stinker, then I wouldn’t criticise but he shows no interest or effort in any game.

9 minutes ago, Ash77 said:

Keep saying it but he cant cross and flethers partners in nuhiu or rhodes cant run.

So give him a game central with fletch, cant be any worse and might finally get someone in behind 

Been thinking that for a while.

Just don't see him a a wide player.

Might be ok for a cameo on the shoulder of the last man though. Especially when we play on the counter.