Pelupessy and Luongo

34 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Reach and Murphy should be looking over their shoulders...pelupessy and Luongo while not setting the place on fire, put shedloads more effort in than those two......

Agreed, but Luongo was stand out. JP did what he does but little quality, Luongo looks a proper player.

Use him when Hutch needs a rest of in a 4-2-3-1 away from home for me 

8 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Reach was poor first half, grew into it second I thought.

Just don’t really see what Murphy offers. Put himself about a bit more tonight, but wouldn’t say he’s really that fast or particularly skilful. Just seems to run with the ball and hope for the best. Might be lacking in confidence. 

I don't have a clue why we signed Murphy. Brom fans said he was poor and haven't seen any evidence to disagree with them outside the first game. He's either shot of confidence or pulled the biggest scam act ever going for the transfer fee he did. Hope he proves me wrong but I really don't see much coming from him.

14 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

In a former life in Sheffield :rolleyes:

I survived 10 years in Worksop.

Unfortunately mi mutha couldn't escape, so I have go back there now and again. 

Never been the same since they got rid of the amusements on Central Lane.

Although the fishing at Woodsetts pond is still rewarding.

38 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

The idea of making big changes against a team from a higher league is bonkers. No matter how much I like Luongu, the team don't know itself. Should always play best team to keep momentum going. 

We were expected to lose if we’re being honest, so by playing the 2nd team, our recognised first team who will no doubt play on Saturday, won’t have their heads down and will still have the mindset that they haven’t lost under Monk.

That may actually be more useful in keeping the momentum going in the league as well as giving some players a rest and Monk getting a look at some of the players.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

I survived 10 years in Worksop.

Unfortunately mi mutha couldn't escape, so I have go back there now and again. 

Never been the same since they got rid of the amusements on Central Lane.

Although the fishing at Woodsetts pond is still rewarding.

I'd had a bellyful of battling through endless traffic jams in Sheffield, with the planners talent for merging traffic into bottlenecks as a central design feature of the entire road network.

I can get anywhere in Worksop in 5 minutes.

20 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Like Luongo and can see him working with Hutch and Lee.

Pellupessy is shocking

Jesus wept. Pullupessy was better against a premier league side than either those two were Saturday . They really were shocking . I’m not advocating he starts but those two need improving on not building a team around 

Guest Grez Bez

I couldn't tell the difference between them from the back of the Kop. Need to wear different colour boots!

Something was missing in there, lack of creativity I think.

11 hours ago, Spookone said:

We were expected to lose if we’re being honest, so by playing the 2nd team, our recognised first team who will no doubt play on Saturday, won’t have their heads down and will still have the mindset that they haven’t lost under Monk.

That may actually be more useful in keeping the momentum going in the league as well as giving some players a rest and Monk getting a look at some of the players.

Agree about 1st team being unbeaten in league but I'd have liked to see us take advantage of their low confidence. 

11 hours ago, james o connor said:

Jesus wept. Pullupessy was better against a premier league side than either those two were Saturday . They really were shocking . I’m not advocating he starts but those two need improving on not building a team around 

We don't agree on Hutchinson, he in my opinion is key to us.... Lee kind of agree.

Pellupessy is shocking.