Huddersfield - V - Wednesday OMDT

A functional away performance, could tell we'd been working on shape and the players knew their jobs. Still concede possession and play too deep for my liking, but looked dangerous in the limited attacking moves we had. 

Really pleased for Winnall, he looked much better up front when he came on and got a good goal. 

Against a very poor Huddersfield team, job done, but lots of work still to do if we've  aspirations of moving further up the league. 

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

See that wrist slitters has got another airing for others who have a contra view..

Zzzzzzz

It’s not just a contra view though is it 

It’s always massively over the top 

Remember that Odabajo who had a stinker at Preston and wasn’t even league one standard and should never play for Wednesday again thought he had a great game 

Look through this very thread for the comments on MotM Barry Bannan based seemingly on one very poor pass the same Bannan who has been our best player since he arrived 

There isn’t a player who at times doesn’t deserves criticism but a poor game or part of a game doesn’t deserve the regular he’s poo and always has been that we see regularly on here 

• Like 1

As much as some hate possession football, I think we need to get back to controlling games with some Chuckle Brother Ball 

Obviously mix it up a bit with Harris on the quick counter, but sometimes a slower build allows us to get support to Fletcher ...

And defensively, I have less diarrhea when with Barry & Paul sitting 

5 minutes ago, camffiti said:

As much as some hate possession football, I think we need to get back to controlling games with some Chuckle Brother Ball 

Obviously mix it up a bit with Harris on the quick counter, but sometimes a slower build allows us to get support to Fletcher ...

And defensively, I have less diarrhea when with Barry & Paul sitting 

It's diarrhoea..