If DC decides he’s had enough.

Guest Jack the Hat
4 hours ago, Dizzys Dad said:

Would we be in a similar position as Bolton and Bury?

I would imagine any future owner, would have a devil of a job buying us off him.

Am I worrying over nothing or is this a possible scenario?

No your not worrying over nothing. In fact why aren’t you worrying more?

3 hours ago, Bukta said:

DC is locked in now. The only way to get his money back is to make it the the PL.

But owning a football club is a really stupid way to try to make money. It doesn't matter whether you are considering buying it, or already own it.

Selling the Club now to cut his losses is the only smart play for him. Continuing to throw money into a hole in the hopes of winning the PL lottery is it irrational.

But then there never was any evidence that Chansiri is a rational actor.

46 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Looks like new ground being built near Hope Valley, got Wednesday cabbins..and a jcb has a wednesday scarf through window..

I reckon someone yet unknown will buy the team and say I don't want the ground.

£5m final offer..

Hope it's not this place, near side of Snake, below where rivers Alport & Ashop meet!

DSC02110.JPG

DSC02111.JPG

It's been clear for some time now that he doesn't have the money or the connections to take us up and nobody is going to pay a fraction of what he has already lost.

You might not want to admit it to yourself but deep down you know Administration, etc. is coming and it is the only way we are going to be able to get shut and get ourselves back on the market for another sugar daddy. Until then purgatory. Oh the joys of modern football.

Edited by TrueOwl
  • Haha 4

DC must be thinking that we are tantalisingly close to the Prem, at which point our finances go through the roof and our attractiveness to purchasers rockets.

Our recent transfers-in and loans in and out seem really sound. With luck and good management we can do it this season. 

• Like 1