Are we waiting for Bruce?

13 minutes ago, catdog1121 said:

Ok so ive not seen this anywhere on here but here me out...

Bruce has not exactly got off to a flyer at Newcastle and is bookies favourite to be the first to get the sack.

Personally although I don't like he left us it was for his boyhood club and it was his last chance to manage them which you can understand, the way he went about it was not great but I think given its likely the additions were Bruce and co's players he did put us in a good position and unlike anyone else could come back and know the squad...

Would the players be happy to see him return?

Would fans be happy to see him return?

Image result for drugs are bad mkay gif

2 minutes ago, catdog1121 said:

Bullen is doing great I totally agree but will be have the contacts and the know how in the transfer market...  he is a legend at the club I kinda don't want him to spoil that which I think it will when he gets the sack.  Its only been 4 games and last 2 have hardly been convincing.

Transfer market will be run partly by him but also the club and chansiri. Not just Bullen. Also it’s about scouting and structure not just Bullen. He is already employed by the club and will leave at some point. Not all manager hires end badly and mean hatred, if he earns the job in the next 6 games then give it him. As for convincing, this is the championship, it’s not easy and tonight we deserved the win. We should have won by 2 at least. It took Cardiff till the 96th minute to beat them. Is warnock not good enough as well? 9 points from 4 games is promotion form. End of. 

1 minute ago, wakefieldowl said:

Wonder what bruce is thinking now.....im guessing its something like... wtf have i done.

Agree witb tom tho. Newc could be his last job now.... huge clanger dropped brucie

Would it not be a bit of a stain on his career?  Saying that you could say a big pay day when he is sacked.

3 minutes ago, tarn owl said:

Transfer market will be run partly by him but also the club and chansiri. Not just Bullen. Also it’s about scouting and structure not just Bullen. He is already employed by the club and will leave at some point. Not all manager hires end badly and mean hatred, if he earns the job in the next 6 games then give it him. As for convincing, this is the championship, it’s not easy and tonight we deserved the win. We should have won by 2 at least. It took Cardiff till the 96th minute to beat them. Is warnock not good enough as well? 9 points from 4 games is promotion form. End of. 

That's the bit that scares me, We have not got the best track record over the last few years..  hopefully lessons have been learnt.

17 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Exact same thread appeared last week. 

We took Ron back. 

We waited for SB once ....

.... but now he looks like a haunted cabbage.

maybe - if NUFC will pay us money to take him!

haunted cabbage lol

I wonder how he would carry it off...If it happened...?

I would call a press conference..then pretend to suddenly sorta wake up....

"Where am I...Oh thank God its Hillsborough!"

"I had this awful (remarkable dream)..That I had etx etc etc...

Or..

"Crikey ..my dog don't half pull on this lead...I ended up 90 miles up the A1...Sorry about that...Now lets get promoted " lol

• Haha 3

Not as far-fetched as it sounds.

Re' the Toon, Bruce would tell Chansiri that it's the one job in football he couldn't say "no" to, especially at his age.

There's probably some truth in that, but it's whether Chansiri would take him back.

Bruce was chosen by him, though, and if he were totally happy with what's currently on offer then Bullen wouldn't be in situ.

45 minutes ago, catdog1121 said:

Bruce has not exactly got off to a flyer at Newcastle and is bookies favourite to be the first to get the sack.

Personally although I don't like he left us it was for his boyhood club and it was his last chance to manage them which you can understand, the way he went about it was not great but I think given its likely the additions were Bruce and co's players he did put us in a good position and unlike anyone else could come back and know the squad...

What the fans think wouldn't come into it as far as Chansiri is concerned.

The players wouldn't care less either, because they're no more loyal to this club than he was.

They're all mercenaries, paid employees who'd jump ship just as readily if it bettered their situations.

Chansiri needs promotion and he (Bruce) was his choice to make that happen, which makes all the difference.

41 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I wonder how he would carry it off...If it happened...?

I would call a press conference..then pretend to suddenly sorta wake up....

"Where am I...Oh thank God its Hillsborough!"

"I had this awful (remarkable dream)..That I had etx etc etc...

Or..

"Crikey ..my dog don't half pull on this lead...I ended up 90 miles up the A1...Sorry about that...Now lets get promoted " lol

Nah just say sorry the club needed money and Newcastle had the money, we managed to get a few players in with it which is what was needed.

Now we've fleeced them lets get on with the job... Agent Bruce out..

2 hours ago, catdog1121 said:

There should be no way back he made his choice.

Guest LondonOwl313

No chance.. 1. he'd be too embarrassed to come back here after what he did unless we offered him a big wedge (which would be quite possible). 2. He'd be on gardening leave from Newcastle and we'd have to pay them compensation. 3. He shafted Chansiri and there's no way he'd appoint him after that. 4. If he did come, the probability of things clicking for him wouldn't be good as there's too much baggage.

Time to move on... yeah the guy had promotions from this league on his CV but that's not the be all and end all. He also had a poor record in the Prem