Premier League 2019/20

De Gea, Maguire and Eric Dier.

Woof! 

What an absolute sh*show. 

Another pretty awful game. Only Southampton have seemed half awake, though they were helped out a fair bit by Norwich being so bad.

Just now, helmut_rooster said:

How did he not swear, he was so angry it was hilarious lol

Hes great, especially on the Man Utd matches. He was also trying to get a reaction from Evra. 

I absolutely love him. Speaks his mind and 99% of the time, he’s spot on.

Probably the most driven footballer I’ve seen. Not the most talented by a long chalk but a true winner. 

3 hours ago, SiJ said:

De Gea, Maguire and Eric Dier.

Woof! 

What an absolute sh*show. 

Another pretty awful game. Only Southampton have seemed half awake, though they were helped out a fair bit by Norwich being so bad.

Bit harsh on Man City that, they were more than half awake and cruised past Arsenal. Southampton played well though I agree the level of opposition allowed them to play. Thought Man Utd were good 2nd half. `

1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Bit harsh on Man City that, they were more than half awake and cruised past Arsenal. Southampton played well though I agree the level of opposition allowed them to play. Thought Man Utd were good 2nd half. `

City were good, but they cruised against an awful Arsenal side.

The whole thing is lacking though.

Lack of fans removes so much from the spectacle.

12 minutes ago, SiJ said:

City were good, but they cruised against an awful Arsenal side.

The whole thing is lacking though.

Lack of fans removes so much from the spectacle.

Can't argue with that, just seems like it doesn't matter as much without the intensity coming from the stands.

Norwich are rubbish but after they made a decent start to the game it just felt like they drifted out of it and as soon as they fell behind they were done. Their fans generally stay behind them and can't help but feel that they wouldn't have caved in so easily yesterday if they had the support to feed off. Might not have ultimately pushed them on enough to change the result but would have probably affected the pattern of the game.