Premier League 2019/20

Just now, NorfolkNChance said:

He did them at their place, doing them here and we should have beat them at home last season. 

Shame it worked out like it did 

If you can keep yourself relatively solid and hit them on the counter, then they can be got at. 

Just now, darra said:

Sharp didn't look happy at being subbed

I'm staggered he has started the first two games. If he really good enough to be leading the line in a PL side? 

Not for me. Chuck him on with 20 minutes to go and he might grab you something, but outside of that...

Thing is, Newcastle still look a little bit ropey defensively here. Stevens should have scored then. 

Just now, KivoOwl said:

Odds on them still getting in Europe? 

Champs League seemingly out of reach but still can't bear thought of them playing in Europa tbh.

I think they have a very good chance of Europa. 

Champs League might be a step too far, but certainly wouldn't rule them out. Outside of the top two, the teams are all a bit hit and miss, all capable of throwing in a few bad results. 

Thing is, Europa League could do more harm than good. I don't know the financials, but I'm pretty sure it is a pittance compared to Champs League money. You've then got the whole Thursday/Sunday thing to contend with. Do they have a big enough squad to cope with that? Given all that has happened, will they splash the cash to have a squad capable of competing on two fronts? 

Wolves have coped admirably with it, but I'd argue their squad is a few steps above that of Dem Blades. 

• Like 1