A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

16 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

A lot of blades will be shrinking when reading this stuff. For years they’ve tried to make out they’re financially secure, well run. Etc etc. I remember them saying that their debts “are on the business side, not the football side” (lol)

Yep, imagine a 'well-run club' whose fans mocked their rivals for being under a transfer embargo, hiding the fact that they were under a transfer embargo in 2017. 

https://twitter.com/mikemccarthy/status/1173897090130485249

3 hours ago, Uncle Mort AMB said:

What a week to have surgery , this is killing me lol nurse more  morphine !!!

Hope you are recovering well pal. 

But you can be satisfied that you will not have been sliced open as much as McCabe has :biggrin:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, SiJ said:

To think their ownership structure was a mess before. 

Now you've got one bloke who owns the club outright and another who owns all of the club's main assets. 

Until the ground issue is resolved, I'd be very surprised if there is any takeover. 

My money is on Bogroll borrowing the money to buy the assets against this seadons Sky money,  then he will own the lot for £5 m and 1 pound , and the club will have paid for the assets HE will now  own. Then he will glog the lot on and make a killing.

35 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Yep, imagine a 'well-run club' whose fans mocked their rivals for being under a transfer embargo, hiding the fact that they were under a transfer embargo in 2017. 

https://twitter.com/mikemccarthy/status/1173897090130485249

Yes also the well run club that a very vocal minority have held up as a beacon with which to shine light on our own, in their opinion, terrible owner.

1 minute ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Does anybody know for definite if there is a sale value for all the property in all these legal documents.....or can McCabe ask what he likes??

£2 for the training ground 

£3 for the hotel

£10 for the stadium ( although Bogroll has said its not worth 10 times his original investment in the club) 

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, NYCOWL said:

Is McCabe really trousering 3m a year for the rent?

Maybe he will not feel like selling at all...

In the judgement it listed the rents per year based on what division they are in. Sure it went from 500k in the championship to 3 mill in the prem.

• Thanks 1

Surprised to read about them being under an embargo. They did well to hide that from the press. Radio Sheffield and the star were all over our embargo, reports and questions constantly. Weird how they missed uniteds financial problems whilst being on the ball at publicising ours. 

I've seen people saying they feel sorry for mcsue but I just can't. He tried to pull a fast one and Prince charmin did him. Unlucky. 

As for charmin, he dresses worse than me. I know image is just the surface but to go on national TV like that is hardly projecting competency is it? Tracksuit from Al Maiwan is the best I can do. On that note, back when we played Newcastle on boxing day a lot of their fans were in fancy dress. 2 of em were at the front of the lepp Upper in star wars gear. Nobody joined in my chant of tracksuit from Alderran. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3