Please, please, please not Pulis

Guest wilyfox
14 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Megson won’t come here as assistant 

But he will as a spiritual demigod garymegson

4 minutes ago, marble said:

To all of you who'll 'never go to another game blah blah'.....grow up & support your team. Your flouncing reactions to someone sticking 10 quid on Pills makes us a laughing stock

The North Stand Pointers? :ghoulguy:

He had a bad time at Boro but he's very experienced and these types of managers sometimes bounce back. 

Tony Mowbray didn't do well in his previous couple of jobs including Boro after doing very well at WBA but he's bounced back at Blackburn, even Warnock with his superb Championship record hasn't been successful every job, Leeds for example. 

Meh.

Think he would get decent results and have us near the playoffs.

We are not going to be playing barca-esque football regardless of manager. We are a championship team with championship quality players.

Make us hard to beat and win more than we lose and that is all we can ask realistically.

We need results and promotion...be that by hook or by crook.

Otherwise we are royally screwed.

Wouldn't u rather see long ball direct football if it means we win? I know I would.

46 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Don't care if you don't want a new manager thread- this needs saying. His odds are shortening rapidly and I'm worried.

I don't want to prop my.eyes open with matchsticks.

I don't want to have to make my 7 year old where a helmet in the Grandstand.

In the name of God DO NOT appoint Tony chuffin Pulls. Just the thought of it makes me feel a bit sick.

Thank you for.your time.

#iwouldrathernailmyscrotumtothenearestlamppostthanwatchatonypulisteamallseason

post-16047-0-68508700-1454367149_thumb.png

A decent bet at getting us up ..

People quick to reject managers who have a proven track record of getting teams out of this league really should ask themselves what they want.

Not rejecting other names but Pulis has a decent record at this level and can actually get teams promoted.

Yes the footy may be a bit grim but with if it gets us out of this league I’m in, especially with Hughton out.

I want Wednesday to be challenging for promotion. 

Rowett might manage that but he has never closed one out. 

Bullen won't achieve it 

Coleman won't 

Pullis is a winner. He's been there, seen it and got the tshirt (including Premiership Manager of the Year.) 

Yes the football would be a little rustic but I would rather that than mid table mediocrity with Rowett. 

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, George said:

I want Wednesday to be challenging for promotion. 

Rowett might manage that but he has never closed one out. 

Bullen won't achieve it 

Coleman won't 

Pullis is a winner. He's been there, seen it and got the tshirt (including Premiership Manager of the Year.) 

Yes the football would be a little rustic but I would rather that than mid table mediocrity with Rowett. 

garymegson

35 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

He would fill our team with players like Nuhiu. 

No he wouldn't because we ain't got the money to " Fill the Team " or are you really that thick ? He'll have to work with what we've got and we've got a squad used to playing a certain way or do you really think someone with his experience won't have looked at what we did in the second half of last season. lol

32 minutes ago, Dronfield Blue said:

Careful, there is a cult. Yes I said cult.

I am a member. I've being trying to get S36 to join, but he keeps jumping through a window when I mention it.

A Man Jumps Through A Window GIF - Indignation Jump Window GIFs

• Haha 1