Newcastle manager

So....as I read it rightly or wrongly

Newcastle United get Bruce from us.

Then before he even starts 

They have a look at someone else?

There you Go Bruce. ...enjoy your new job falling' offa yer office chair everytime  the bloody door opens

You deserve it

Edited by asteener1867

1 hour ago, Quist said:

£4 Million arrived yesterday morning. The money was for us to release him which we have.

i have trouble getting to know that quick about my bank how do you know it arrived in SWFC's yesterday ?

1 minute ago, Hougoumont said:

Perhaps DC should roll over and have his tummy tickled then next time?  :dry:

100% behind DC in this     * reaches for tablets

this about more than the cash it's also principle  we cant be having clubs like NUFC think they can unsettle and get our manager and staff 3 weeks before a season starts for SFA  now or in the future 

1 hour ago, StudentOwl said:

Twitter ramblings saying he's definitely in Newcastle... but also definitely in Sheffield. Love the internet.

Think a very safe bet he's in the country though, and the list of possible reasons he'd be visiting isn't massive. 

F*cking love this saga :ph34r:

Maybe he IS in Newcastle, but his belly hasn't set off yet.

12 minutes ago, steelowl said:

100% behind DC in this     * reaches for tablets

this about more than the cash it's also principle  we cant be having clubs like NUFC think they can unsettle and get our manager and staff 3 weeks before a season starts for SFA  now or in the future 

i'd go further and say any criticism of SWFC over this is tantamount to treason  

Newcastle United are still awaiting the green light from Sheffield Wednesday to land the services of Steve Bruce.

Despite claims that former Lyon boss Bruno Génésio is back in the running for the top job at St James' Park, the suggestion has been dismissed by sources at Newcastle

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-manager-latest-no-16594051

1 hour ago, StudentOwl said:

Twitter ramblings saying he's definitely in Newcastle... but also definitely in Sheffield. Love the internet.

Think a very safe bet he's in the country though, and the list of possible reasons he'd be visiting isn't massive. 

F*cking love this saga :ph34r:

persona non grata for me he can feck off

59 minutes ago, steelowl said:

i have trouble getting to know that quick about my bank how do you know it arrived in SWFC's yesterday ?

I understand £4 million payment was authorised b Ashley and sent. 

I would move banks.

• Like 1