Newcastle manager

No problem the time line is quite clear. FC Ashley can appoint as many managers as he likes, Bruce resigned on the back of Penguins job offer we held out for a wedge and the enhanced wedge was agreed. Ashley tearing up the agreement would in all probability would cost FC Ashley more than £4 m in the long run. Lets see what happens !  

I think some of us hinted on here that Bruce resigned because there was no way he could continue at S6 but it didn't necessarily mean he would go to Newcastle. 

No one has officially confirmed we've received compo from Newcastle yet ..but I'm past worrying about Bruce or Newcastle now..we need to move on with positivity

• Like 1

Zahavi is the agent of Bruno Genesio and he always works in mysterious ways.

There is a lot of speculation about this. This chap was identified as a potential successor to Benitez in March of this year when he said he would be leaving Lyon at end of contract.

He returned from holiday yesterday and immediately went to Airport and flew To England and several reports say to the North of England. Because of earlier speculation they jumped to a conclusion?

A good question is why has Bruno Genesio flown to England?

Is it known if we have links to Zahavi?

5 minutes ago, A12owl said:

The next thread title on here might be "Bruce re-signs" 

What does it all mean and where will it end?

Will it ever end?

Final straw would be Swfc deducted 100 points and made to play all their home matches at st James park Newcastle.

Chansiri resigns and goes home to Thailand leaving a players consortium to run the club..

Could it get worse?

lol

Bruce's imoji gone.

BruceWut.png.ea1fe1e2a009840f06ba6ec124829145.png ... BruceSniff.png.7bdcd061e5e8f0693851cbc2bff7778d.png ... BruceBlows.png.265b3332a2eff8c2c868a77ed5bbc033.png

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

It would be nice if we bended over a little bit as a club sometimes, maybe then we wouldn't find ourselves in transfer embargoes and having to sell our ground to avoid points deductions. 

Chansiri did right to demand compensation as he did, but if we were holding out for more than 4m I think that is a bit extreme. Normally clubs don't demand for compensation for backroom staff individually, it is part of the managers package. 

I disagree. If each person has a contract with a release fee the a fee is due for each of them. The figures in the contracts are enforceable. DC will stick to the letter of the law even if it costs him money.

I'm glad DC is in charge and not you. (no offence intended).

1 minute ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

How can you be so sure ?

I am but can not say. It was sent over. If agreement reached it does not matter what happens afterwards. I suspect Bruce and resigning was part of deal as possibly reduced money we had to pay him and his assistants. 

It is not sorted for assistants so if hey not wanted we may to whistle for that.

I think Genesio is in England but not to see Newcastle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Do you think this has been DC's plan all along. Everyone stages a mass resignation / Barcode tapping up scandal. Bruce fakes Barcode interest and gets us £4mill. Bruce then drifts off into the sun never to be seen again, then a few days later we announce our new Manager, Liz???

Image result for steve bruce in disguise

Would we have a case against Ashley for destabilising the club by approaching Bruce?

Bruce himself more or less said it was now just a matter of the club's sorting it out.

Then resigned.

If Ashley has already paid the compensation , then changed his mind

F.ook him

5 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

As much as i'd love this to be true, from a completely bitter and twisted point of view. This would be about our luck wouldn't it - manager-less with no compo 3 weeks before season starts. 

If Steve Bruce wants to work again (for the duration of his contract) then someone has to pay the compo.