Odds For The New Manager

Guest Ferkorf
1 minute ago, The Night-Owl said:

Probably several more favourite changes and mental breakdowns by then :ph34r: WTF::ghoulguy:

100%

Bullen will be the next odds on

Back to Silva

Hughton will then go to 1/5 on saturday when seen at Reading away...

Then we will announce rowett at dinnertime sunday

1 minute ago, Ferkorf said:

100%

Bullen will be the next odds on

Back to Silva

Hughton will then go to 1/5 on saturday when seen at Reading away...

Then we will announce rowett at dinnertime sunday

Not sure if all your predictions will come true but I would bet on no announcement happening before Sunday.

Guest Ferkorf
13 minutes ago, steelowl said:

may be wrong and certainly cant be arsed to look thro your posts but why has it been put back a day ?

image.png

Always been sunday/after the game saturday as far as I'm aware could be wrong though 

6 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

Always been sunday/after the game saturday as far as I'm aware could be wrong though 

yes it was Sunday  I've just found his post   reason I asked is i'm certain DC wil want to meet him before committing  presumably he's coming back for the trip to Reading his 'Thai bro's' ex club 

25 minutes ago, steelowl said:

may be wrong and certainly cant be arsed to look thro your posts but why has it been put back a day ?

image.png

It was always Sunday but I said weekend to make it seem non specific, didn’t want to get anyone in trouble if you know what I mean but the news as leaked from other sources in the club hence Rowetts price maintaining. 

2 minutes ago, ... said:

It was always Sunday but I said weekend to make it seem non specific, didn’t want to get anyone in trouble if you know what I mean but the news as leaked from other sources in the club hence Rowetts price maintaining. 

it may shorten shortly:cool:

1 minute ago, ... said:

Hopefully, he has already started work in terms of transfer targets and the potential shipping out of players.

The one thing I don’t get about your post is that you had mentioned that one of the reasons not to announce it is to keep Bullen motivated. 1. I am sure it would have no influence on his motivation and 2. If you know, surely Bullen will already know? 

7 minutes ago, Think tank said:

Hopefully, he has already started work in terms of transfer targets and the potential shipping out of players.

The one thing I don’t get about your post is that you had mentioned that one of the reasons not to announce it is to keep Bullen motivated. 1. I am sure it would have no influence on his motivation and 2. If you know, surely Bullen will already know? 

Unless Bullens getting the heave ho when the new manager comes in? Hopefully not.

Just now, Think tank said:

Yeah but with so many people knowing, I find it hard to believe that Bullen doesn’t know!

Id be surprised if Bullen has had any dialogue with DC other than your in charge for Reading game. 

7 minutes ago, swfc1983 said:

Id be surprised if Bullen has had any dialogue with DC other than your in charge for Reading game. 

I know, but my point is, if someone on here knows, then at least a few people clearly know. In that case, I find it hard to believe that Bullen wouldn’t be aware as well. I’m sure ‘word of mouth’ would reach him before it reached Owlstalk.

Guest Ferkorf
10 minutes ago, Standidno said:

The fact that everyone is hanging in the OP’s every word shows the  intelligence of people on here 

Shows yours when you're on the wrong threadlol