Odds For The New Manager

20 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Very quiet day on the manager front so far, no real change at the top of the betting. Surprised a couple of obscure foreign coaches haven’t entered towards the top of the odds. 

Think when DC gets back from his jollies (if not back already) is when things will start kicking off.

I’d have Holloway over Rowett.

At least he’s won two promotions out of this division.

Half our fan base will hate Rowett in November when he does to us what he did to Birmingham and Derby, touting other clubs to try and get more money.

1 minute ago, Carbone said:

I’d have Holloway over Rowett.

At least he’s won two promotions out of this division.

Half our fan base will hate Rowett in November when he does to us what he did to Birmingham and Derby, touting other clubs to try and get more money.

Half our fan base hate everyone and everything anyway 

4 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Derby went Dutch because this lot are crap, save Hughton.

Lets see if John Terry would prefer to be no 1 here.

He'd be sacked by December, New bloke turns up, takes up up and Terry would turn up to the celebrations :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Half our fan base hate everyone and everything anyway 

Agree there is no universally popular choice here for Chansiri. So it’s time to pick a manager, be it Bullen, Pulis or Rowett, and back him. If it goes pear shaped or he fizzes off to another club that’s football unfortunately.

46 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Derby went Dutch because this lot are crap, save Hughton.

Lets see if John Terry would prefer to be no 1 here.

If we can't get Hughton, there's a couple of stand out foreign managers available. The likes of Gio, Tedesco and Genesio.

I'd much rather us show some ambition by going for a high profile foreign manager, similar to Leeds and Derby or someone on the rise. Although, they seem unlikely, you never know as the Championship is growing in stature and can attract decent managers.

I'd personally much prefer an ambitious forward thinking appointment like that or a progressive appointment similar to Dean Smith replacing Bruce at Villa. Instead of the numerous usual suspects and uninspiring has been's or failures. 

Edited by The Night-Owl

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

If we can't get Hughton, there's a couple of stand out foreign managers available. The likes of Gio, Tedesco and Genesio.

I'd much rather us show some ambition by going for a high profile foreign manager, similar to Leeds and Derby or someone on the rise. Although, they seem unlikely, you never know as the Championship is growing in stature and can attract decent managers.

I'd personally much prefer an ambitious forward thinking appointment like that or a progressive appointment similar to Dean Smith replacing Bruce at Villa. Instead of the numerous usual suspects and uninspiring has been's or failures. 

Genesio is taken.