Odds For The New Manager

2 hours ago, Pulcinella said:

I coming round to the opinion that we should just let Lee Bullen have a run at being the manager. He's got Owl blood running through his veins and the passion to do his best for us. Better than appointing someone we don't really want.

So this kind of sums it up. The case for Bullen seems to be that he loves the club and would really want to do his best.

Neither remotely relevant.

Just now, thewookieisdown said:

So this kind of sums it up. The case for Bullen seems to be that he loves the club and would really want to do his best.

Neither remotely relevant.

As opposed to someone who could'nt give a 5h1t and is here for the money ?

The longer it goes on, the more likely it goes to Bullen. He wouldn’t be my choice but when you’ve done the caretaker bit as much as he has, there surely comes a time when he’s given a go. 

Things in his favour is he knows the club, the players, the division plus how hard we are to please as a fan base. I’m coming around to it a bit as the last thing we need is another foreign coach who doesn’t know the league. It might just work for Bullen this time then again it might not? :rolleyes:

Guest domSWFC

For Bullen to get the job he's got to show he's more than just a fill in. It's all fine him carrying on where another manager left off to keep some continuity, but he has to show he's not ideas of his own. 

I'm a big fan of Bullen, he's as much an owl as any of us, his heart is definitely in the club. But if he wants the job he's got to show some tactical nous. He's got to implement his own brand of football, and get some convincing wins under his belt. He's got a slight advantage already because all the fans and players would love for him to succeed. 

2 hours ago, Great Big Galaa said:

The longer it goes on, the more likely it goes to Bullen. He wouldn’t be my choice but when you’ve done the caretaker bit as much as he has, there surely comes a time when he’s given a go. 

Things in his favour is he knows the club, the players, the division plus how hard we are to please as a fan base. I’m coming around to it a bit as the last thing we need is another foreign coach who doesn’t know the league. It might just work for Bullen this time then again it might not? :rolleyes:

Well, I really hope not.

He's just too much of a gamble.

No managerial experience to draw on when things take a turn for the worst.

He needs to start managing in the lower leagues and learn his trade.

Personally, I'd carry 'Ollie or Rowett here on my back before engaging Bullen.

3 minutes ago, LJY1985 said:

Tony Pulis odds shortening faster than something very fast

Like JJ on counter attack in his prime 

still won’t get job