Odds For The New Manager

4 minutes ago, LJY1985 said:

Tony Pulis odds shortening faster than something very fast

many moons ago down at owlerton the odd stooge face was sent in to back a dog a the main bookie those odds were wiped off  and the real trying dog was then lengthened 

then at a given signal the 4 or 5 bookies were knocked off their stands with cash for the it 

arnie dennis and his son hanging on to the wall, stand and bag as 10 blokes tried to get on  

happy days  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Sure I has read in the star on a few occasions that Pulis had been interviewed. God I hope we don’t bring him in. 

You be content with Rowett but not Pulis ?

9 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Sure I has read in the star on a few occasions that Pulis had been interviewed. God I hope we don’t bring him in. 

Be careful what you wish for, Pulis would get results and have us involved at the top end. 

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

To go from it sounding like Hughton would be our new manager to then naming Pulis would be a proper kick in the balls. Come on DC there is so much better out there other than the dinosaur that is Pulis. Would be like watching paint dry. 

Almost like swapping Rafa for Bruce!! 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

To go from it sounding like Hughton would be our new manager to then naming Pulis would be a proper kick in the balls. Come on DC there is so much better out there other than the dinosaur that is Pulis. Would be like watching paint dry. 

There is better out there , but unfortunately they most likely don’t wanna come here 

1 minute ago, basegreenowl said:

How many more favourites and swings are we going to see? Once under a cloud of believing the bookies knew what was happening. Megson was spotted at a pre-season game if I recall.... 

It was Iain Dowie...

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Don’t tell SiJ but I’m sat here asking myself if I would rather have Bullen than Pulis. 

Bullen for christ sake.

Bloody despair if we get Pulis.