Odds For The New Manager

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

hmmm

perhaps it could be that the pulis ploy is to makes us appreciate just about anyone else 

His number two would be Megson

So when he inevitably gets the sack

Megson would take over

It would be Die Hard 2

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Just now, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

His number two would be Megson

So when he inevitably gets the sack

Megson would take over

It would be Die Hard 2

i couldn't ever imagine GM wanting to work here as an assistant  or for the owner   

4 minutes ago, steelowl said:

i couldn't ever imagine GM wanting to work here as an assistant  or for the owner   

He won’t come here as assistant to anybody, Not too sure why you don’t think he’d work for DC though , doubt Megson would turn the managers job down here and I’d 100% rather give it him than Pulis 

1 minute ago, oldishowl said:

What I don’t understand is every other club employs somebody called “Sky sources” who gets stuff out into the public domain but we don’t seem to have one.

HAHA Its kevtheowl isnt it     UTO

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

What I don’t understand is every other club employs somebody called “Sky sources” who gets stuff out into the public domain but we don’t seem to have one.

Is that a bad thing ?   Sky are scumbags 

Guest Bulgaria
15 minutes ago, MutantDogLover said:

The man is a football vampire that isnt happy until every drop of creativity is sucked and drained from your team :mad:

I know, i have been there

Did you play for Woodseats palace in the late 90s?

Guest Bulgaria
10 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

Are you joking?

We have about 50 sources just on owlstalk!!

4 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Is that a bad thing ?   Sky are scumbags 

Just trying to inject a bit of humour, obviously failed.

But seriously, it is a bit unbelievable if Rowett has actually signed a contract a couple of days ago ,  and I am not suggesting he hasn’t, and nothing has hit either the local or national media.

Just now, oldishowl said:

Just trying to inject a bit of humour, obviously failed.

But seriously, it is a bit unbelievable if Rowett has actually signed a contract a couple of days ago ,  and I am not suggesting he hasn’t, and nothing has hit either the local or national media.

Talk at the Training ground says he has'nt.  YET.     UTO

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Rowett is a much better fit for this club than Pulis ,  and he clearly wants the job a lot 

Get him in DC 

Can you explain to me how Rowett is a good fit for us? What has he achieved? How is he a suitable replacement for Bruce or how will be progress us or build from Bruce's reign? Am I the only one unexcited by the prospect of Rowett or Monk, with nothing of note on their CVs, no promotions. Another thing with Rowett is would he suit our current squad, is he adaptable enough or would he need time to bring in players to suit his style? Like someone like Pulis wouldn't suit our current squad too without a few changes to the team, style of play and tactics?

3 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Can you explain to me how Rowett is a good fit for us? What has he achieved? How is he a suitable replacement for Bruce or how will be progress us or build from Bruce's reign? Am I the only one unexcited by the prospect of Rowett or Monk, with nothing of note on their CVs, no promotions. Another thing with Rowett is would he suit our current squad, is he adaptable enough or would he need time to bring in players to suit his style? Like someone like Pulis wouldn't suit our current squad too without a few changes to the team, style of play and tactics?

Who's your pick then?