Top marks to the Wednesdayite giving it large to Bruce

Guest Ash76
11 hours ago, Junglejay said:

I’d ban him purely for wearing 3/4 length shorts!  

Bet they were from Sports Direct too 

:duntmatter:

Bloody hell reading some of comments anyone would think lad has killed someone, he walked along side of pitch (he can hardly run with that belly):biggrin: and told Bruce what he thought of him wanting to go to Newcastle. 

I know lad and he's followed us home and away for years never causing any trouble, he was shouting for Bruce to be appointed when Jos left. 

Like most of us he's disappointed that Bruce might be leaving, it was just a mad moment that he regrets now. 

I took the "you can't blame him for wanting to manage his boyhood club" line, then I was corrected and told that he's already turned the Newcastle job down twice.

I then changed my stance, and was duly corrected again, being told that he'd never been formally offered the job up there.

So now I'm so confused I don't know who I am or where I live.

Has Bruce ever actually been offered the Newcastle job in the past?

That's the question.

Because it seems to me that until we know that, we can't assess his character.

Well I’m actually proud to call this guy a mate, I don’t doubt for 1 minute he don’t regret what he did but it was done out of passion probably in a moment of madness. He spends thousands watching Wednesday home and away, can all you slating him say the same, I don’t doubt many on here having a go at him spend there time on a match day at home  living the match on owlstalk, full of saints in here. How many of you who actually go to the match have ever joined in with the warnock chant.....still abuse....,but you  wouldn’t have the guts to go and say it to his face but his family and friends have to hear it My mate will be banned for a moment of madness and it will hurt him big time, he will still be Wednesday through and through long after Bruce is a distant memory

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

If the dickwad that confronted Bruce had half a brain, and a few less shandy's, he could have used his head and shouted whatever he wanted (within the law) from the stands.

Instead he has shown his hand as a potential winner of a future Darwin Award.

Guest Manwithastick
1 hour ago, alco said:

Well I’m actually proud to call this guy a mate, I don’t doubt for 1 minute he don’t regret what he did but it was done out of passion probably in a moment of madness. He spends thousands watching Wednesday home and away, can all you slating him say the same, I don’t doubt many on here having a go at him spend there time on a match day at home  living the match on owlstalk, full of saints in here. How many of you who actually go to the match have ever joined in with the warnock chant.....still abuse....,but you  wouldn’t have the guts to go and say it to his face but his family and friends have to hear it My mate will be banned for a moment of madness and it will hurt him big time, he will still be Wednesday through and through long after Bruce is a distant memory

Imagine the holidays he’ll be able to enjoy now. Daft sod. 

He's a top bloke Wednesday through and through and has put the time, money and effort into supporting Wednesday.  He's a very passionate fan and loves the club he had a rush of blood to the head and let his emotions run away with him.  He just wanted to express to Bruce how much the club means to the fans and that's all he wanted to do.

He's old school and a real character always ready to put a smile on the faces around him with his quick witted banter.

There are more pressing crimes to be prosecuted, should have been chucked him out of the ground and left it at that.  

10 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Offered it by Freddie Shepherd  in 2004.

Turned it down to stay at Birmingham.

"As far as I'm concerned, I've got a job to do here and I'm determined to get on with it. Yes, I'm a Geordie and Newcastle's where my roots are and everyone knows what the club means to me, but nothing's changed. I'm committed to Birmingham."

Steve Bruce  01/09/04

he may or may not have been offered the job then ,he might have spoke to them and maybe the terms wernt right who knows. taking the job then would have been wise compared to the sh*tstorm what he Is going into now. 

On 14/07/2019 at 05:37, stocksyuto said:

The fan who ran on the pitch is a fat w@nker needs banning for life 

your post is very confusing, at first (with the flak he gets on here) I thought the 'fat w@nker' was tango, but then I read you'd put 'RAN' so that ruled him out. :tango:

8 hours ago, Mycroft said:

He's a top bloke Wednesday through and through and has put the time, money and effort into supporting Wednesday.  He's a very passionate fan and loves the club he had a rush of blood to the head and let his emotions run away with him.  He just wanted to express to Bruce how much the club means to the fans and that's all he wanted to do.

He's old school and a real character always ready to put a smile on the faces around him with his quick witted banter.

There are more pressing crimes to be prosecuted, should have been chucked him out of the ground and left it at that.  

Recent developments have changed my opinion on this issue.

I maintain the guy was stupid for risking a ban for leaving the stands just to confront Bruce - I now feel that having gone that far he might as well have stuck the nut on the Geordie Wan**er! :tango:

18 hours ago, ChapSmurf said:

If the dickwad that confronted Bruce had half a brain, and a few less shandy's, he could have used his head and shouted whatever he wanted (within the law) from the stands.

Instead he has shown his hand as a potential winner of a future Darwin Award.

Half a brain.

Shandy's.

I'll leave that with you.

12 hours ago, Mycroft said:

But  stupid enough to to run on the ground and confront Bruce...how does that work then? has he not been around over the last twenty years not toknow what happens when you do that  :tango: