Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Next season will be a dead duck if he goes , your asking a new bloke to come in mid pre season to new signings he won’t want , tear up all the structure the players have just got used to 

back to square 1 post Jos 

Unfortunately I agree. Absolutely disastrous if and when Bruce leaves. 

Most of the Geordies are going to boycott the season unless they somehow surprise teams, whilst some of them said, they're only going to turn up if Bruce gets it to sing over and over 'he's got a fat head's at him. :wacko: Clearly they don't want him the ungrateful fickle spoilt sods, so then let us keep him and make Ashley do one... Fecking self entitled PL glory hunter fannies... lol

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=103091.1500

Edited by The Night-Owl

Just now, steelowl said:

cowley?

See the sense in that one, but suspect Chairman is gonna go on a rant and say I tried your way it doesn’t work ... back to Jonny foreigner 

5 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Most of the Geordies are going to boycott the season unless they somehow surprise teams, whilst some of them said, they're only going to turn up if Bruce gets it to sing over and over 'he's got a fat head's at him. :wacko: Clearly they don't want him the ungrateful fickle spoilt sods, so then let us keep him and make Ashley do one... Fecking self entitled PL glory hunter fannies... lol

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=103091.1500

cheers for that comedy gold

I actually feel sorry for them hahaha

xx.gif
Re: New Manager
« Reply #944 on: Yesterday at 01:41:36 pm »

Imagine, just imagine, paying a 5% increase on your season ticket to watch Steve Bruce’s Newcastle United. 

:lol:
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mrs Blenkinsops shed said:

Gone then....

:Sid:

normally I'd laugh at that but  tbh i havent a clue where the truth in this lies  but yes you can normally reverse the sleuth Dom tweets 

for me its a weird move from NUFC and i thought it was a diversion 

now people with good rep saying he;s been talking for ages and in fact its done 

• Like 1