Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

1 minute ago, sharrowowl said:

Hectors on his way, I know because Neil's doing his cryptic messages.  

He were at the training ground with Daniel Stendel earlier on, they're both going to be wrapped up after DC's taken all of Ashley's money for Bruce and his staff. The negotiations will be finalised over a celebratory evening of bowling... :ph34r:

15 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

Who the *** are the 3 tools that negged this, it's a legitimate rumour and also in a star article, and the last part is a joke.

Morons mate 

Edit. Go on your 3..neg your little hearts out 

I'm sure if you agree to sell your telly to someone and they never turn up for it and pay you, you wouldn't say you've sold it however it doesn't work like that for companies. If I send you half a million quids worth of stuff and you agree to pay me next year, I've still got to show that half a million on the balance sheet. If you don't pay me then that can be dealt with later but until such a time that it's clear i'm not getting paid, my company is sat on £500k. 

Edited by londonowl

Geordies are loving it... :ghoulguy:

• #2542 by Dokko on 12 Jul, 2019 17:27
  • Heard he's having 2nd thoughts down to the reception he'll get off the fans and the 2 clubs can't agree a compo package.

Fingers crossed, be great if it falls through

Possibly something in this one.  :lol: Will find out more.
  • #2543 by ToonArmy1892 on 12 Jul, 2019 17:30
  • This is f***ing incredible :lol:
  • #2544 by Ameritoon on 12 Jul, 2019 17:31
  • Genuinely the most joy I've gotten out this club since Rafa left
  • Haha 1

I think DC has been very wise to write in a £5m+ get out clause, he know how good Bruce is. He was patient enough to wait for Bruce until he came back from compassionate leave. He has done all he can, he has also sold the ground to provide more money.

Bruce asked to talk to Newcastle, he could have gone behind our backs. 

If DC had said he couldn't talk to Newcastle that would have gone against us, but by letting him go and speak to them Bruce will now have seen how toxic it would be become their manager. 

He said the fans had been a big plus in coming to the owls, no doubt he has heard about the Newcastle fans. I think he will stay

1 minute ago, The Night-Owl said:

• Heard he's having 2nd thoughts down to the reception he'll get off the fans and the 2 clubs can't agree a compo package.

It's funny but I find it strange the Geordies are so against Bruce.

He is a decent manager. But if he stays thats fine. 

Just now, The Night-Owl said:

Hope everyone got on the 7/2 when I told you hours ago it was a good bet that he wouldn't go! This happens with every managerial appointment everywhere. Some random is backed into a stupidly short price, media frenzy states it's all done...mostly driven by people desperate for attention just making stuff up...and then lo, it all falls through and the same ITKers are able to give the fine details of exactly why the deal fell through.

There's probably about 6 people involved in this deal in total yet half the internet knows the exact details of what's going on.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GEE said:

13AD7CBE-5AE6-4C6C-AC7B-E4867406DD70.png

So Adam Oxley (BBC Radio Sheffield) is now saying that SWFC haven't recieved an approach for Bruce, but Dom Howson (Sheffield Star) this time yesterday said that Bruce had held talks.  So which is it?  

Or both?  So did he speak to them without DC's permission?  

2 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

So Adam Oxley (BBC Radio Sheffield) is now saying that SWFC haven't recieved an approach for Bruce, but Dom Howson (Sheffield Star) this time yesterday said that Bruce had held talks.  So which is it?  

I suspect he’s spoken to them. It always happens. We’ll only receive an ‘approach’ if they pony up the money. 

Edited by MotherGoose

Guest Kameron
2 minutes ago, vulva said:

No concern of ours, but Newcastle are now in a right old mess. 

FU C K EM

Edited by Kameron

1 minute ago, Suzuki_San said:

Its cryptic but its the BBC so its unbiased, impartial and cutting edge journalism. I'm going with Bruce held talks without being approached. Perhaps going opposite directions on M1 using loudhalers. The bbc have never been ones to make shiz up

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Beholder said:

It's funny but I find it strange the Geordies are so against Bruce.

He is a decent manager. But if he stays thats fine. 

To be fair the Geordies are clueless but a right laugh :ghoulguy:

To be honest I just want a end to it all whatever happens, so we can move on and get back to concentrating on the new season.

However, 'yer know what, I'd love it, really love it... if DC took all of Ashley's money...' :Chansiri::Sid: 

Edited by The Night-Owl

4 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

2 'journos' taking a punt and hoping they are right to improve their own reputation. Whichever one is wrong won't have it held against them if they get one right next time and whichever one is right gets the "He knows his stuff, he called Steve Bruce right" award.

• Haha 1

Guest mkowl
27 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

Who the *** are the 3 tools that negged this, it's a legitimate rumour and also in a star article, and the last part is a joke.

Morons mate 

Edit. Go on your 3..neg your little hearts out 

Btw if you actually look at the last accounts the Derby stadium sale the money well most of it was not in the bank, it was sat in debtors, so erm exactly the same as we have done