Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

2 minutes ago, londonowl said:

I was assuming he had Dennis Wise and Alan Curbishley with him, Not that Llambias though...he's not welcome!

I'm not really au fait with cockney rhyming slang.  How much is that in Sheffieldish?

7 minutes ago, steelowl said:

NUFC have shafted our important preseason big style for which they should pay and pay heavily 

To be fair, our preseason isn't Newcastle's concern. If the rumours are true, Bruce is too blame for inviting the situation, not Newcastle. 

9 minutes ago, steelowl said:

as a serial critic of DC I just want to say whatever the atmosphere and conditions are working for him   in this situation I am 100% supportive of  DC  out of their own desperation Bruce being about 10th on their list  NUFC have shafted our important preseason big style for which they should pay and pay heavily 

this is one occasion where I'm cheering on his intransigence  Ashley has picked the wrong guy to flash a few quid at   he couldnt give a throw this is about much more than cash 

Agree , Mr C seems to be a man of integrity also puts his money where his mouth is 

On the other hand Ashleyisacunt 

Just now, Highbury Owl said:

£4.50 Guinness / Fosters

Craft beer - name your price....

Out of town maybe. £5.50/£6 in town. I paid £16 for a glass of wine and a pint the other day...and it was in London so obviously was a shandy. I just had the one!

2 minutes ago, bobness said:

To be fair, our preseason isn't Newcastle's concern. If the rumours are true, Bruce is too blame for inviting the situation, not Newcastle. 

indeed but it is ours  NUFC can disintegrate for all I care  a lot of time and cash have been spent supporting SB so far how much of that is down the toilet is up to DC to quantify 

Just now, 442 said:

I’ve not a scooby what’s going on anymore 

Mike Ashley kidnapped Steve Bruce as he was walking the dog on the A1....Ashley then phoned DC asking if he could keep him

DC asked for 5 million pounds...Ashley agreed...

DC said "Thanks very much,,,Its a nice dog.....Now what about Steve?"

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, londonowl said:

Out of town maybe. £5.50/£6 in town. I paid £16 for a glass of wine and a pint the other day...and it was in London so obviously was a shandy. I just had the one!

Blimey.  I remember reading in Dad's Daily Express it was now 50p a pint in London.  I thought they'll never get me down there at those prices.

2 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

What are the odds/likelihood of Bruce resigning if he don't get his dream job? :ph34r:

* not saying he will, just want it resolved whatever happens, if he does go, then DC should take em to the cleaners. If he stays, will there be a sour taste or something? 

Knowing the mindset of East Asians which is largely based on face and trust, if Bruce has approached Newcastle behind DC's back, there will be no future in their working relationship. If that has happened, Bruce might as well go.