New GREEN away kit

2 hours ago, dorian gray said:

ferguson had man u change at h/t against saints because in grey they weren't easy to see, I think green is a possible mistake.

Yeah, it's knackered Plymouth, Yeovil, Celtic, Hibs and Mexico for years... :ghoulguy:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, dorian gray said:

ferguson had man u change at h/t against saints because in grey they weren't easy to see, I think green is a possible mistake.

It was just a classic Ferguson excuse because they were getting hammered. Apparently the United players couldn't see each other, but it's amazing how easy it was for all of Southampton's players to see them...

23 hours ago, Matt_1 said:

Our club is great.

Send tweets with 2 teaser videos, and then we get radio silence :laugh:

I reckon Chansiri has seen the less than warm reception it's received and has demanded a new design.

Yep, months of planning, production & expense consigned to the bin because of a few adverse comments from the batshit crazies on OT!

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Apart from Celtic (which is more white then green) they've all had great success have they....

Multiple promotions and cup wins. Must be down to the opposition not being able to see them I guess...

2 hours ago, DeeJayOne said:

I'm hearing that the person who took the photo was identified by their shoes and is in a little bit of trouble for leaking the kit..?

what shoes  ? or have you cropped it ?

On 08/07/2019 at 13:30, The Night-Owl said:

I came across that team on  the Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 game. Yeah, depending on the design, it could look nice. That team, Palermo and a few others have had decent pink kits at some point. I don't mind doing something different with the away shirts. I'm more interested in what the home shirt looks like to be honest.

Looks like someone did with that shirt :duntmatter:

8 hours ago, Minton said:

Yeah, it's knackered Plymouth, Yeovil, Celtic, Hibs and Mexico for years... :ghoulguy:

celtic are playing against pub sides, they should win the league if they were to send only 10 men out every week.

mexico's games are played at a lower pace than football in england, whilst Plymouth, Yeovil and hibs are ripping football a new 'un every season. 

other than that I very much doubt that your understanding of football is above alec fergusson in his pomp.

as we are far from being 'certs' for anything in the coming season, we'll need to take advantage of everything we can, and a second strip in green might not be as advantageous as differing, more visable ones could be.