Sky sports Football tonight (22nd May) 7:45pm our 3-1 win over Man Utd

23 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Think this was the season Manchester United won the treble.

Sheffield Wednesday were one of only about 3-4 teams throughout the whole season to beat Manchester United.

Yep it was the treble season.

I was at the return fixture but they strolled to a 3-0 victory sadly. Roy Keane was MOM

52 minutes ago, bradowl said:

BT Sports are showing highlights of our 4-4 draw against Man Utd from 74-75 season tomorrow (Thursday) at 6 o'clock. 

The Big Match Revisited program is called.

Battle of Hillsborough lol 

1 hour ago, daveyboy66 said:

Battle of Hillsborough lol 

All these highlights from that season which is only season Man U have spent outside top flight in my lifetime it's plain to see that Man U fans were tvvats back then, first game away at Orient and they were causing trouble before game. 

Few things I've noticed watching is that when away teams scored the home fans gave a polite round of applause, also fans right around country sang You'll Never Walk Alone, even Man U fans. 

20 minutes ago, bradowl said:

All these highlights from that season which is only season Man U have spent outside top flight in my lifetime it's plain to see that Man U fans were tvvats back then, first game away at Orient and they were causing trouble before game. 

Few things I've noticed watching is that when away teams scored the home fans gave a polite round of applause, also fans right around country sang You'll Never Walk Alone, even Man U fans. 

Rotherham WON A kop choir competition on the BBC beating Liverpool singing YNWA...of course with our uncovered Kop we never had a chance

• Like 1