Will championship be an easier division next season

Cardiff poor team – Warnock to leave

Huddersfield very poor team inexperienced manager/coach more likely to go down than up

Fulham Mitrovic will leave

No body coming up from league one to worry about

Middlesboro – Pulis will leave

Leeds will Bielsa stay

• Haha 1

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

I’m hoping Villa go up from the playoffs. Bielsa will leave, Leeds will sell a couple, Boro will have no parachute payment (and of course the morally perfect Steve Gibson won’t break FFP), fat Frank Lampard will be sacked after a dozen donuts, I mean games. Teams coming down will be Shiite. Biggest threat to us I see next season are West Brom.

Guest LondonOwl313

Would think the teams from League 1 will make a better fist of it than Rotherham, Ipswich and Bolton have as they’ve lost most weeks particularly second half of the season. Not sure they’ll challenge top half but will be no easy games

35 minutes ago, bhaigh107 said:

Cardiff poor team – Warnock to leave

Huddersfield very poor team inexperienced manager/coach more likely to go down than up

Fulham Mitrovic will leave

Middlesboro – Pulis will leave

Leeds will Bielsa stay

Expect Stoke and Swansea to be better , plus the three that miss out in

plays offs will all be strong. Much more hopeful last year though under Bruce and a fresh rested squad, which will have a proper pre season. 

46 minutes ago, bhaigh107 said:

Cardiff poor team – Warnock to leave ................. poor Premier League team excellent championship

Huddersfield very poor team inexperienced manager/coach more likely to go down than up....................do me a favour 

Fulham Mitrovic will leave.............. so will Cairney and others

Middlesboro – Pulis will leave..............and that makes em worse how ?

Leeds will Bielsa stay......................Leeds maybe up 

I think it will be tougher yet again 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

It will be poorer, small clubs Barnsley and Luton coming up too. 

It’s all about our recruitment this summer 

Barnsley have big money behind them and are using the moneyball concept thats been quite successful in the past i think they will be a handful

How can people say this. 

If its easier for us then technically its easier for everyone else. Maybe our so called rivals find it easier and also gain more points. 

You cannot label leagues as easy or hard at this standard. It'll be easy or hard determined on how good we are as a team. Most of that work will be the stuff Bruce does this summer. Building the right team, creating an identity and forming a solid and competetive squad that really buy into him. You need all of that and you need to do it week in week out against the so called big or little clubs in this league. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

To be honest, I think this season was that season. We have been rubbish but nearly made top six and all the teams coming down bombed. 

We also took part and failed in arguably the 'easiest' play off campaign there'd been for years. People measure it on how big they think a club is as to whether the league is easy. 

Overall saying its going to be easy or hard is a very simplistic way of studying a very complicated and unpredictable league. 

How many games of the 46 this season would people class as easy. Even the Ipwich games were a bit testing. 

Edited by TheEnchanter