Today's scores

1 minute ago, s6 owl said:

Pigs are up now they have had an incredible amount of luck go for them this season.

They haven’t really. They’ve been very good and it’s just a shame they’re competing for 2nd place with Leeds. A club who just have the term ‘bottlejob’ etched into their DNA.

Guest The Horse

Keep your cool, troops.

Neither of the Uniturds enjoy being the leaders.
Still expect them to change places on Monday again.
Hull are a niggly team to play and like I said, neither Leeds nor the Blunts enjoy being in front.

1 minute ago, The Horse said:

Keep your cool, troops.

Neither of the Uniturds enjoy being the leaders.
Still expect them to change places on Monday again.
Hull are a niggly team to play and like I said, neither Leeds nor the Blunts enjoy being in front.

Is there a way both of them could bottle it? Can’t stand either side. Leeds are winding me up that much it’s getting to the point where I actually want United to go up instead. 

12 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

They haven’t really. They’ve been very good and it’s just a shame they’re competing for 2nd place with Leeds. A club who just have the term ‘bottlejob’ etched into their DNA.

Luck cancels it out over a season. We've spent £40 million in the last 3 seasons they've spent £10m on players, and they've got a chance pf Prem football. Still think they'll blow it, they are professional bottlers Wish we'd had Bruce 2 seasons ago and we'd be where the Blunts are and wouldn't have wasted so much money.

Edited by Buckwheat