Today's scores

4 minutes ago, Eastern said:

Trouble is, the media keep saying Sheffield celebrates.

no it isn’t. Only a small part of Sheffield is celebrating.

Very true, but out of the 2 scum united's i'd rather see the pigs go up as they will come straight back down, the Leeds scum will make a fight of it and maybe even build on it, can you imagine the present deluded Leeds arrogance x5 if they do it and do it well ?

way i see it it's the lesser evil, sorry i know most will disagree but it's my opinion... again and i aint gunna change it no matter what VIP owlstalker says what or claims whatever about me and my opinions...

peace x

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

It's ok for the people who don't live near Sheffield.

I've got to travel through the city centre every day and were moving to that end of town.

And face my Blades mates

It aint over yet. I have faith in them, they know how to feck it up.

Radio Sheffield will be a write off, they will have their story.  (Even though I don't entertain them nowadays)

MOTD will be ruined

There is no evidence that they won't do well in the premier, only people hopefully speculating

You forget their very existence is to wee wee us off and remind us of what were not.

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Absolute bottle job from Leeds today. Going to be horrible seeing pigs in the Premiership. 

It's gunna be painful...

we had our chance and bottled it ourselves twice recently..

but

I have 100% faith in Steve Bruce

Edited by steveger

13 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Radio Sheffield will be a write off, they will have their story.  (Even though I don't entertain them nowadays)

MOTD will be ruined

There is no evidence that they won't do well in the premier, only people hopefully speculating

You forget their very existence is to wee wee us off and remind us of what were not.

They've been dross for years, bar two good seasons in a row. (I mean, same with us until 2016, obviously. Just saying!)

Fair play if they get there and do what we couldn't...but they're not going from L1 to troubling the upper two-thirds of the Premier League in 24 months.

If they do go up, they'll absolutely be getting battered from pillar to post most weeks.

Still sickening to watch, mind...

Edited by Mr. Tom

2 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

I'd like to see Middlesbrough go up in the playoffs just for a laugh 

Norwich leeds and villa for me...'Boro will implode if they don't go up this season, you can't watch Pulis football without getting at least promotion...Its like doin' press ups over a dog turd

The fans won't stand for it.

Leeds..i mean f.oook me!!....missed Pen, 10 men, 1 up..bottle it.

Now we have to do 'em a favour...I hope we simply go for it tonight...A performance like Elland Rd will be pointless in more ways than one

The only thing that’s going to make the Blunts going up this season acceptable is if we go up next season and they come straight back down.

A season fighting relegation will see Wilder fizz off either sacked (look at Wagner at Hudds) or leaving for another club due to not getting any money because of the broad room fighting. He is a complete bellend but he works miracles. That will end this golden period for them and we will have a proven prem manager in Bruce and we know if Chansiri gets to the Prem he won’t hold back on the spending.  

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

Leeds fans chucking coins at Wigan players now 

I completely detest the pigs and leeds but those leeds lobbers doing what they usually do today  id like them to fail and not go up to wipe that smerk off there faces . its not Armageddon if the pigs pip leeds next season mcsue and the prince will still be battling in the courts over ownership and wilder will get nowt expect them to make Huddersfield points total look good, them getting beat 6-0 will be good fun to watch ,if leeds go up according to there arrogant support they will be champions of Europe. lets not throw our selfs off a cliff if the pigs go up cause there is no way there staying up.