Chris Sutton though

10 hours ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

The Waddler says it as it is. That's why he comes accross well, he's honest. 

Sutton is a sensationalist, talks testicles so he can prolong his career. He'll end up on some late night gig with his mentor Mike Parry.

A shitstain of the highest order.

totally agree waddle's comments come from passion  

the point was if you speak your mind that's what tv likes

sutton seems to me to say things deliberately inflammatory guess what he's on everywhere as i said he's sussed it 

13 hours ago, Stoop said:

The mans just an attention seeker, he says these things to get headlines

I saw him on Sky the other week when Brenden Rodgers left Celtic for Leicester and he claimed that “Celtic reserves are bigger than Leicester” 

He also has a voice like Jeremy Kyle, which is unfortunate for everyone to listen to

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/home-and-garden/video-celtic-reserves-are-bigger-than-leicester-city-chris-sutton-14076561/vp-BBUhHbX

haha, celtic wouldn't do that well in the championship.

what a plonker

Guest Bulgaria

He started off being rather good and interesting but now he seems to be playing up too much to this buffoon image.

He needs to tone it down.

Much better than that goon Robbie savage. 

I used to listen to 606 all the time but now it's just silly and seems to be aimed at teenagers who want to argue about who is the best footballer in the world.

33 minutes ago, Mardy Bum said:

haha, celtic wouldn't do that well in the championship.

what a plonker

If Celtic had the riches of the Premier League, then they'd probably do pretty well. Same goes for Rangers. 

The simple fact is they don't, so they will continue to be one of two big fishes in a very small pond. 

• Thanks 2

17 hours ago, archieswfc said:

The man who REFUSED to play for England 'B' thinks Fletch shouldn't play for Scotland again 'cos he's missed a game through injury. Foookin bizarre comment to say the least.

I agree with sutton, fletcher shouldn't play for scotland again.

they're not good enough to warrant his inclusion, he should concentrate on the upcoming battles with championship opposition, both this term, and likely next too.

why would you want to turn out with a pisspoor outfit, when you can be playing in a competitive team in a decent quality competition where you have a realistic chance?

Guest mkowl

Think he was doing the Man City game on 5 Live. Said the half the Fulham fans would be there just to watch City play.

Yep right 

Made a career out of being Alan shearers dogs body.... 

Once shearer bailed our and left him.... 

Well.... Let's just say people realised he wasn't as good as he thought he was... Well he bailed out to the tinpot Scottish league where Nuhiu would score 30+ goals a season the standard on a whole is so bad. 

lol

Edited by shezzas left peg

On the few occasions I watch a game on Tv I turn off ( either the TV or myself ) as soon as the idiots start babbling on , they tend to be ex - players who can't get a job managing or coaching.

Lineker is turning into Jonathon Ross and Martin Keown trying to tell us how to play football is akin to Josef Fritzl tell you how to bring your kids up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Bulgaria
5 hours ago, Libertine said:

Massive attention seeker, he’s an absolute melt! Constantly saying thinks to get a reaction. 

Indeed.

He used to be rather good, it's a shame he seems to be revelling in the pantomime villain character.

When he is being normal I find him very dry.

I digress... I like the word melt to describe a plonker, can anyone enlighten me as to why it's used in this form?

Edited by Bulgaria