FF In court this am

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

If he has said something racist he deserves to be punished because racism has no place anywhere in society . If he hasn't  done owt wrong there will be no case to answer.

I agree, but how do you prove it?  Unless it's been recorded I honestly don't see how it can be proven one way or the other. 

It’s the way of the world I’m afraid. Egg a politician call someone a naughty name. Off to jail. Defraud the tax payer out of millions of pounds through false “ expenses” claims as an MP. And everyone whistles and walks off. 

Said it right after the friendly 

I hope Wednesday have learn their lesson on this - sack off all these smaller teams in friendlies, all they want to do is get one over the big boys and they came out to just kick us to death that day 

Let's go and play some proper matches this pre-season for once - not Mansfield

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

If he has said something racist he deserves to be punished because racism has no place anywhere in society . If he hasn't  done owt wrong there will be no case to answer.

Yeah, I imagine that lass from United will be next in court after him. Oh, wait

4 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

I hope Wednesday have learn their lesson on this - sack off all these smaller teams in friendlies, all they want to do is get one over the big boys and they came out to just kick us to death that day 

Wednesday aren’t really a big boy are they . 

It was handbags  let’s be honest. Forestieri is an idiot and so is Mellis at Mansfield . Deffo blown out of proportion 

19 minutes ago, Plonk said:

It’s the way of the world I’m afraid. Egg a politician call someone a naughty name. Off to jail. Defraud the tax payer out of millions of pounds through false “ expenses” claims as an MP. And everyone whistles and walks off. 

Five MP's served prison sentences for fraudalunt expense claims.    

7 minutes ago, james o connor said:

It was handbags  let’s be honest. Forestieri is an idiot and so is Mellis at Mansfield . Deffo blown out of proportion 

We are for Mansfield.

Probably their biggest pay day of the season.

Extract from Star just now

"Fernando Forestieri is due to appear at Mansfield Magistrates' Court at 10am.
Our reporter Dan Hayes will be at the court reporting live.
Follow our live blog for all the latest updates" 

Edited by owls-swfc

27 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Give over 

Us and Derby are big boys in comparison to them 

And no - it actually wasn't handbags, this wasn't a push and a shove - it was more full on than that and was all over the pitch. When a player karate kicks Tom Lees - it's not handbags mate... 

Not to mention the fact they were kicking us all game - didn't even set it out as a friendly, it was shocking from them and they don't even deserve our gate receipts from us turning up in our droves. 

32 minutes ago, BIG D said:

We are for Mansfield.

Probably their biggest pay day of the season.

Well they've had that one in future. If we ever play them again the fans should boycott the game as a matter of principle.

53 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Bang on, we play these s***ty little clubs and they have big lumbering defenders with a chip on their shoulders wanting to kick ten bells out of attacking players they’d never normally get the chance to play so that they can brag about it to their mates in the pub.

Then you get idiots like “Flicker” coming out and banging on about how his players are good enough to play in the Championship off the back of it.

Clubs like Mansfield get far more out of games like this then we ever will, hopefully Bruce won’t entertain them this summer.

Edited by TrickyTrev

23 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Is this a civil case then? i.e Mansfield player has instructed his lawyer to take action? If it's via police then wouldn't he have been arrested and charged some time ago? surely his arrest would have been reported if so?

Not necessary to arrest. 

14 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Bang on, we play these s***ty little clubs and they have big lumbering defenders with a chip on their shoulders wanting to kick ten bells out of attacking players they’d never normally get the chance to play so that they can brag about it to their mates in the pub.

Then you get idiots like “Flicker” coming out and banging on about how his players are good enough to play in the Championship off the back of it.

Clubs like Mansfield get far more out of games like this then we ever will, hopefully Bruce won’t entertain them this summer.

Exactly if you want to improve and get better you need to be playing against teams of a higher calibre. Yes I know we're talking about pre season friendlies, but I'm sure playing lower to mid Prem teams would have a bigger benefit. 

Oh and don't get me started about the Carlos "pre season jollies" to play a couple of games a giant Portuguese pub league sides.