FF In court this am

7 minutes ago, OhForAnotherShez said:

from the star:

Krystian Pearce, David Flitcroft and John Brooks for the prosecution.

Can you imagine this idiot in court...

https://www.barnsleyfc.co.uk/news/2013/may/flitcrofts-dressing-room-speech/

“Well Krystian is a special human being, when I look into his eyes after the match I can feel the passion inside of him, I can hear his heart beating and I know I know this moment will last forever.... oh and he’s every bit as good as Forestieri and he was racially abused.... even though I was on the touch line at the time and couldn’t possibly have heard the exchange between the 2 players, I just looked into his eyes and his passion told me everything”!!:ghoulguy:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, TrickyTrev said:

Can you imagine this idiot in court...

https://www.barnsleyfc.co.uk/news/2013/may/flitcrofts-dressing-room-speech/

“Well Krystian is a special human being, when I look into his eyes after the match I can feel the passion inside of him, I can hear his heart beating and I know I know this moment will last forever.... oh and he’s every bit as good as Forestieri and he was racially abused.... even though I was on the touch line at the time and couldn’t possibly have heard the exchange between the 2 players, I just looked into his eyes and his passion told me everything”!!:ghoulguy:

Wow, he actually said that.!! 

2 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Its March 2019 when he incident took place in August 2018. I really don't understand why these things take so long.

well Mansefield have to get their lies across to their Barister/solicitor  lol 

9 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Maybe I’m biased being from Mansfield and following them as well . It was a strange feeling shouting at Mansfield players when this happened . Either way , Mansfield don’t see Wednesday as a big side . Half the teams in league 2 have filled their away this season , Wednesday or derby are no more of a pull than forest green or Grimsby.

Wednesday are a MASSIVE club to them..big boys..best players they will play for perhaps a few years baring FA cup minor runs.. whatever you want to call it... just come off it mate.. there in league 2. End of

The fans might not see us as a bigger side..but their players do. Without a doubt 

Edited by keepitsteel89

The Prosecution call their first witness, Mr Timothy Robinson from Brighton. :ph34r:

"Tell me Mr Robinson, did you see the event in question"?

"No I was 200 miles away at the time, but if Mr Forestieri was involved, it definitely did happen".

• Haha 7

31 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Wow, he actually said that.!! 

That bit below is just me taking the pee but it’s the sort of verbal diarrhoea he normally comes out with, I remember a few years back Barnsley had to play in Palaces away kit due to a kit clash and he made a big deal about wanted the Barnsley players hearts to beat against the club badge, the badge they play for every week.

The guy is an idiot.

Interesting re the WhatsApp. Defence and prosecution have to serve evidence a set time before the trial. Would imagine it’s the prosecution that have a little bombshell to drop. Defence will try and get it chucked out. 

14 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Interesting re the WhatsApp. Defence and prosecution have to serve evidence a set time before the trial. Would imagine it’s the prosecution that have a little bombshell to drop. Defence will try and get it chucked out. 

I'd say its the opposite.   If those what's app qoute is right  then Pearce is saying he didn't hear from touchline. So how can be a witness 

16 minutes ago, Shiregreenowl 80 said:

I'd say its the opposite.   If those what's app qoute is right  then Pearce is saying he didn't hear from touchline. So how can be a witness 

He can’t. But I got it the wrong way round. Will be the prosecution trying to get it chucked out.