FF In court this am

16 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

Plently of time now for FF to get home, a couple of bleep tests (get those fitness levels back up), BBQ for tea (he loves a BBQ) early night and a hattrick tomorrow.

Jobs a good un'.

There will be much celebration in the Chap Asda shopping Isles this evening...

The Bogof offers will get a reight hammering.... 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

Jemma Page (a Mansfield journo) is kicking up a stinker on twitter. Insisting you can now say what you like and get away with it. Hope she loses her job because of this.

You can look at that the other way, these days you can claim a man said something and drag him through court, tarnish his reputation and all with zero evidence.   

25 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

Plently of time now for FF to get home, a couple of bleep tests (get those fitness levels back up), BBQ for tea (he loves a BBQ) early night and a hattrick tomorrow.

Jobs a good un'.

Tomorrow is Friday!!!

6 minutes ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

Jemma Page (a Mansfield journo) is kicking up a stinker on twitter. Insisting you can now say what you like and get away with it. Hope she loses her job because of this.

Forgive me if I don't give a crap about her oh so important opinions :

Jemma PageVerified account

@jemmapage

I’m either tweeting about football (MTFC, @PleasleySGFC), Taylor Swift, Little Mix, Britney Spears or cats.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HighworthOwl said:

You can look at that the other way, these days you can claim a man said something and drag him through court, tarnish his reputation and all with zero evidence.   

Ah yes, the justice of today.

"Someone said it happened so it must have happened."

Obviously not a fan of the very foundation of the British justice system: innocent until proven guilty.

No doubt she'll have the Twitter mob sharpening their pitchforks.

1 hour ago, longreach said:

Ideally no, however this was in a football match where incidents such as this regularly go un-punished unless there is a complaint.

To be honest mate, I always assumed "what happened on the pitch, stayed in football" - can't even remember Cantona getting into any off-field trouble after the kung-fu kick.

The CPS and Nottinghamshire Police taking the Forestieri case out of football and into the courts is a new one on me - and I'd have expected they'd also be aware of the assault on Tom Lees, given it took part during the alleged Forestieri incident.

Bizarre to have dealt with the two incidents so differently - one goes unpunished, the other ends up in court. I'd consider assault just as seriously as racial abuse.