FF In court this am

29 minutes ago, The Regulator said:

It really is a sad indictment of the state of things in this country where police prefer to prosecute over alleged racist abuse that a) nobody actually heard and b) was in a foreign language not spoken by anyone in potential earshot, in preference to an assault that was filmed and witnessed widely in the stadium.

Ironic for a player that gets so much abuse and hatred thrown at him by opposition fans for having a latino background

3 minutes ago, BIG D said:

FAKE NEWS

Just wasted 10 mins of lunchtime and I can confirm that Wednesday have had the biggest following at their shithole this season (1,517).

More than United (1,433) and more than Derby (1,394).

Largest L2 following has been Notts County with 1,140, no one else anywhere close. Grimsby 544 & Bury 516 the only ones above 500.

Love it when someone goes to a bit of effort and sh*ts all over someone else's "facts" that they don't think will be called out! lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, BIG D said:

FAKE NEWS

Just wasted 10 mins of lunchtime and I can confirm that Wednesday have had the biggest following at their shithole this season (1,517).

Largest L2 following has been Notts County with 1,140, no one else anywhere close. Grimsby 544 & Bury 516 the only ones above 500.

Untitled.png.b065c1edae15f552d22985244c3fee74.png

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, BIG D said:

FAKE NEWS

Lincoln City last week for the Monday night game perhaps :duntmatter:

19 minutes ago, Triple O said:

Summing up has finished, court resumes at 14:15.

My guess : Even though there is a complete lack of evidence, Forestieri will be found guilty of the "Threatening words and behaviour" part of the charge.

Threatening words that the recipient didn’t understand.

• Haha 1