Seriously though? Like we are about top push for play-offs having played some pretty poor teams, we are about to play 8 difficult teams.

Would you rather i just followed along buzzing about the fact that he can run, or would you rather I have some sort of ability to analyse a players abilities and performance?

1 minute ago, Fibonacci91 said:

Seriously though? Like we are about top push for play-offs having played some pretty poor teams, we are about to play 8 difficult teams.

Would you rather i just followed along buzzing about the fact that he can run, or would you rather I have some sort of ability to analyse a players abilities and performance?

If it was accurate, I'm sure people would be up for discussing it.

1 minute ago, Fibonacci91 said:

Can't you simply revel in your lucky but vital win against Leeds? 

Seems like with some of our recent players it's been like starting the match a goal down. Now though, with Iorfa on the pitch it's getting like we're starting a goal up/ Who gives a flying feck about his defensive capabilities if he keeps on scoring FFS.

UTO
WAWAW

11 minutes ago, Fibonacci91 said:

When we talk about the ability to analyse a defenders performance at the club, I'll trust Premier League title winning defender Steve Bruce's judgement over yours pal.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Fibonacci91 said:

i rather you just take a long walk off a short pier.