Utd tickets

Back on topic. Why do we have to adhere to such strict segregation? When you watch other derbies you dont see swathes of seating netted off. Certainly not in different stands. Flipping eck some supporters (Celtic v Rangers I believe) have minimal separation and they aren’t very keen on each other!  Apologies if they are laying the pope out. 

1 hour ago, OWL1969 said:

It's not rubbish, if we had looked like we were going to sell out the rest of the ground and demand was there, the option would have been there for extra seats in the Lepp bottom tier. (I know as it was mentioned in our pre match briefing at the Swansea match).

The club looked at the sales, decided the seats in the bottom wouldn't be required and then therefore gave United the extra 600. 

If our sales has been higher this wouldn't have happened.

I don't think anyone is using it as a stick to beat us with.

Have to agree. How is us below them on the Leppings worse than us below them at the sty? 

16 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

That’s rubbish about our fans lack of demand. We couldn’t buy tickets in that area even if we wanted to. Why use it as a stick to beat us with?

What you talking about you muppet?

I haven't used it a stick to beat us with, the ends of the North and South, near the away end would have come available if demand was there, followed by the West Stand Lower if required, ticket sales have been relatively quiet in that respect, so club gave the Piggies extra, because we won't be sat below them.  What part of that is difficult to understand?

43 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Just give the pigs the lower Lepp.

We're gonna look tinpot with a whole section of empty seats behind the goal. 

Agree. We're very quick to say it about other clubs for less. No even nearly selling this out is poor imo. We've actually got something to play for as well now. 6 points folks. That's all. Get 'em sold and keep the momentum going, see where we end up.

Just now, archieswfc said:

Agree. We're very quick to say it about other clubs for less. No even nearly selling this out is poor imo. We've actually got something to play for as well now. 6 points folks. That's all. Get 'em sold and keep the momentum going, see where we end up.

It's clear we are doing it out of spite, but I can guarantee it will be picked up by the media who will then question our support. 

Are we that afraid of the pig fans outsinging us?

2 minutes ago, Cowle70 said:

If the lower Lap is not being left unpopulated due to police or SAG  reasons then give them to United. We would expect them to give us extra that they are unable to sell.

F*** that.

They only give us the lower tier at their crappy little gaff so why should we give them the full stand!?!?!

Also the view from their lower tier is shocking, if you are stood near the back it's like watching the match through a letter box, at least the scrubbers who come to Hillsborough will get a decent view of the match.

Personally I'd stick them in the North West corner and tell them to sit down and shut the f*** up!!!

While ever we only get one tier at their place, there's no way they should get any more at ours.

32 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

F*** that.

They only give us the lower tier at their crappy little gaff so why should we give them the full stand!?!?!

Also the view from their lower tier is shocking, if you are stood near the back it's like watching the match through a letter box, at least the scrubbers who come to Hillsborough will get a decent view of the match.

Personally I'd stick them in the North West corner and tell them to sit down and shut the f*** up!!!

While ever we only get one tier at their place, there's no way they should get any more at ours.

Tbf we only get the lower tier at the sty because they can sell the rest to home fans.