Utd tickets

Just now, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

Means absolutely nothing. If roles were reversed, would they give us both tiers if they couldnt sell one? Would they f**k. Scrubbers.

Just thinking of how it will be perceived, mate. 

I want a Sheffield derby played in front of a packed out ground. Not where we have an empty stand behind the goal on show to the watching world. We should have taken the money off the scruffs. 

1 minute ago, owls maniac said:

I want a Sheffield derby played in front of a packed out ground. Not where we have an empty stand behind the goal on show to the watching world. We should have taken the money off the scruffs. 

And if they win? 5000 of them celebrating going top of the league on our turf? No thanks. 

1 minute ago, owls maniac said:

This.

I remember them having the upper, lower and the corner. Created a brilliant atmosphere and a lovely deafening silence from all 7k of them when we scored.

• Like 1

Just now, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

And if they win? 5000 of them celebrating going top of the league on our turf? No thanks. 

Think it sets a bad precedent. Can guarantee they will do the same to us as the next opportunity and fans on here unable to get a ticket will be rightly pissed off. 

1 hour ago, royalowlisback said:

What you talking about you muppet?

I haven't used it a stick to beat us with, the ends of the North and South, near the away end would have come available if demand was there, followed by the West Stand Lower if required, ticket sales have been relatively quiet in that respect, so club gave the Piggies extra, because we won't be sat below them.  What part of that is difficult to understand?

:biggrin: How did the club know there's going to be a lack of demand a week before the game & when a lot of people get paid at the end of the month? Couldn't 1,000 sell in that last week?

Has that section in T1 of the north next to cheese corner been sold?

And what's the difference between us being below their lot at ours, when we always are at theirs? Even if it's only a few hundred.

Can I be Fozzy Bear?

10 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

:biggrin: How did the club know there's going to be a lack of demand a week before the game & when a lot of people get paid at the end of the month? Couldn't 1,000 sell in that last week?

Has that section in T1 of the north next to cheese corner been sold?

And what's the difference between us being below their lot at ours, when we always are at theirs? Even if it's only a few hundred.

Can I be Fozzy Bear?

If you mean section T, then no - it has not been sold.

The club knew from ticket sales that tickets exceeded demand from home fans, the end sections of the North and South would have been sold out with a week to go, as it is there is still plenty left in the South (and Grandstand near away end of equivalent price to the North).

The bottom how ever many rows of the Upper Tier of the away end are always cordoned off if rival supporters are sitting underneath, same at both grounds.

You can be Pepe the King Prawn.

38 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

The average football fan watching on TV probably sees the Lep as 'the away end', so they'll assume the Blunts couldn't sell their tickets.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Must admit it looks shyte empty...but it would look worse full of gruntbags....ballaxe to em :biggrin:

It'd look better full of our fans but we're not turning out. It's all doom n gloom apparently. 6 points off play offs, new proven manager, 7 unbeaten.