Millwall - V - Wednesday OMDT

You just can't emphasise enough the importance of consistency and mental strength in players. There's a real ugly side to many of the players in this squad. You can forgive results, performances have to be more consistent and passionate though as a minimum. I'm certain SB has already started his list, patience is what the fans must bring. 

Edited by Morepork

1 minute ago, Morepork said:

You just can't emphasise enough the importance of consistency and mental strength in players. There's a real ugly side to many of the players in this squad. You can forgive results, performances have to be more consistent and passionate though as a minimum. I'm certain SB has already started his list, patience is what the fans can bring. 

I expect a major clear out in the summer. 

6 minutes ago, slinger208b said:

To be fair they have a point, he's been in for two matches now so they should be the best team in the league...

To be fair, when a performance is this bad and the set up clearly isn’t working, I’d kinda hope Bruce would look at changing it up. How Millwall haven’t scored I don’t know. Fingers crossed Bruce is saving changes until half time - we might just get there 0-0.

4 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Bruce has just gone down the tunnel.

As he disappeared, he said “Bugger this, I’m off to watch the cricket highlights”

Bully’s just gone down the tunnel too. He said “Feck this. If the gaffer’s watching the cricket, then I’m going to watch the wrestling”