Millwall - V - Wednesday OMDT

2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Only just got a signal here in the white desert. 

Just reading the comments.

Sounds dreaful!

How many are we getting whooped by?

5, 6, 7 nil I take it?

No we have already lost 10 , your signal is way behind. Ah well Rotherham Saturday.

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

Agree with this 

We also don’t put our stomp/presence on a match 

Opposition bust a gut for every ball, we get it and we’re scared shiitlesss 

Half of them don’t have the mental toughness 

Clearout needed. I know it's early days under Bruce, but a number of managers have struggled with this group of players now.

Hopefully that is a premature statement and Bruce can motivate them, but I'm not holding my breath.

2 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Millwall haven’t scored because they couldn’t finish their dinner and there have been a couple of excellent last ditch and desperate blocks from us.

If this is Bruce’s tactics working, then I’m even more concerned!

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect midfielders to be able to pass to their own team mates and to get out of our own half more than once in a while.

That was a dreadful 45mins, it’s as simple as that.

I know, because managing a football team must be so easy, it is on the computer...

:picnic:

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Clearout needed. I know it's early days under Bruce, but a number of managers have struggled with this group of players now.

Hopefully that is a premature statement and Bruce can motivate them, but I'm not holding my breath.

Even players like Reach could easily be improved on. Made the point Saturday, anybody can go for me. 

1 minute ago, slinger208b said:

So @Watto, do you think that fans aren't expecting too much for a midweek away match after a couple of matches?..

I expect at the very least a shot on target and a threat going forward , on a positive note it's 0-0 and Millwall aren't much better!

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

We are playing Millwall, sodding Millwall and we have been no threat at all to them. Players need a proper kick up the arse from Bruce. 

Yea away at millwall, they are fighting for their lives at home we couldn’t even break down reading at our place what do you expect

1 minute ago, Big Jack said:

No we have already lost 10 , your signal is way behind. Ah well Rotherham Saturday.

10-0  Good God!

Mind. With Dawson in net and Nuhiu up top it shouldn't be a surprise.

Them two are playing aren't they?

10 bloody nil.

I wish I'd known earlier,  I'd have cashed out -  My bet on a tight 0-0 between two duff Championship teams looks way off the mark.

3 minutes ago, striker said:

Agree, he's seen him in match action first hand and been pretty anonymous, chasing shadows. 

Was the same at Chelsea. We just concede possession too easily with both Pelupessy and Hutchinson in the centre. I just don’t see what he offers. In truth we’ve got a much of a muchness when it comes to midfield options.

8 minutes ago, ElsecarOwl said:
Home TeamMillwallAway TeamSheff Wed
Possession
Home46%
Away54%
Shots
Home6
Away2
Shots on Target
Home3
Away0
Corners
Home5
Away1
Fouls
Home7
Away6

HT stats.

TBF apart from the Palmer block they haven't offered anything either.

Definitely need a different plan for second half cos they are walking through the midfield

Are these from tonight or from any of the other away games we've had this season...