Neeskens Kebano

4 minutes ago, Walt said:

I remember Fulham bringing a little winger on against us at Hillsborough. He was different gravy to owt else on the pitch that day, he was electric, direct and put a reyt shift in. Hope it's him.

He came on as sub last season at our place when Fulham won 1-0.  Season before they beat us 2-1 and Kebano started and scored both.

Edited by oz_owl

10 minutes ago, Walt said:

I remember Fulham bringing a little winger on against us at Hillsborough. He was different gravy to owt else on the pitch that day, he was electric, direct and put a reyt shift in. Hope it's him.

Think he came on as a sub when they beat us 0-1 last year at home. I remember their pacey full backs and Sessingnon absolutely murdering us down the wings....

Guest wilyfox

Yes please. I like Kebano. Spritely little player. Scored against us in the past. One of those players that used to cause us problems, a bit like FF before we signed him. 

Very good at this level...had a few injuries half way through last season I think and struggled getting in the side since they've got to the PL but lets be honest that means nothing!!

Get the lad in, he's looked extremely good at this level when played. Scored a couple against us at Hillsborough a couple of seasons and was the only player on the pitch who looked interested considering the game was a non event as both teams had already made the playoffs.