Neeskens Kebano

51 minutes ago, striker said:

Now trying to insinuate he would be a replacement for someone else leaving. 

On this occasion don't think he's in the loop, not his story.

This is good sign, Nixon knows someone in Doyen group where he gets all information from. This suggests it has come from somewhere else and clear evidence we are using other sources. Terrific news even if he does not sign for us.

3 hours ago, trotter said:

Think he scored against us last time we played Fulham...not sure if that means he is any good :biggrin:

Not really. Was it Proudlock we had on loan from Wolves a few years back, hardly ever scored. Gets recalled then plays against us a week later and scores 2 FFS.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Walt said:

Don't know whether I'm being wooshed, probably am but it wasn't him as Sessegnon was on from the start. Like a couple of others have said above that was two seasons ago.

Just checked, It was last season and Kebano did come on as sub and have the blinder. On that showing I think even we'd have a job of making a bad player out him...then again?

Yeah was just jesting mate. It would be good to have some pace on the wing. It’s only been 3 years. 

1 hour ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

He's gone on to say that we weren't and if we now apparently are, we should draw our own conclusions from it.

With the statement yesterday, this has to mean someone is leaving for us to look for a winger. Forestieri or Reach.

Good, Forestieri needs getting rid of anyway, and if Reach goes it's likely to be for a very decent amount of money.  

Win win.

9 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

If he is a replacement for a permanent being sold then that would be a positive for me.

It would at least demonstrate we are trying to do something to get our house in order but I am not convinced we are capable of sorting a transfer out.

This, and that’s the most important thing He certainly doesn’t have Forestieri’s talent, and he won’t match Reach’s contribution, but he does offer pace, albeit with very little end product As you say though, if it signifies, we are now prepared to operate a more realistic ins and outs, then that’s the major plus point

2 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

Might be Fessi. A loan swap. 

They were interested before. Maybe Ranieri is a fan. 

Forestieri is worth sod all now. Should have flogged him 2 years ago.

So shall we say £10 million and throw Kebano in. 

15 minutes ago, Lee A said:

Good, Forestieri needs getting rid of anyway, and if Reach goes it's likely to be for a very decent amount of money.  

Win win.

As much as I'd like to keep them both we need to sell them really to keep ourselves ticking over FFP wise.

We need to reinvigorate the squad anyway. I'm certain that Bruce knows this and would be able to change us. For the better.