Lookman deal done....wow

8 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I will know by the morning and will come back on here. I’m not usually ITK as I have no connections to the club but I will know whether this is going to happen 

Sadly I think most of us already know!

10 minutes ago, Bing Cosby said:

The only thing it suggests, is that someone has made it up

If you read entire text I said it would be a surprise if this happens.

We have been linked with Holgate from same club which have Doyen pulling the strings previously we have been linked with end of career no hopers from clubs linked to them. I am checking journalist out and he does appear to be a journalist.

3 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

Are you beginning to change your opinion of DC?  Not a dig at you just a question. I notice you've been critical of him?

He's been an awful Chairman so far.

Bruce, as opposed to hopelessly under qualified Sage and Onion pocket fillers, is a huge step in the right direction.

A long term sustainable financial plan, instead of dodgy taxi, energy drinks, and spunking money on overpaid aged players is the next step.

Long way to go, but we all win if he raises his game.

3 minutes ago, Quist said:

We have been linked with Holgate from same club which have Doyen pulling the strings previously we have been linked with end of career no hopers from clubs linked to them. I am checking journalist out and he does appear to be a journalist.

He might be a ''journalist'' but the story is still b0llocks

Edited by Bing Cosby

5 minutes ago, northeastowl said:

Absolute bullshit. 

Wanted by Bundesliga clubs, ain’t going to send him to us.

Maybe they want to try him in England, didn’t do any harm for Tammy Abraham, I agree tho it is bull 

Edited by stocksyuto

Guest Jack the Hat
2 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

He's been an awful Chairman so far.

Bruce, as opposed to hopelessly under qualified Sage and Onion pocket fillers, is a huge step in the right direction.

A long term sustainable financial plan, instead of dodgy taxi, energy drinks, and spunking money on overpaid aged players is the next step.

Long way to go, but we all win if he raises his game.

Fair comment. I think the lookman thing is a wind up anyway. Like you say we are definitely going in a better direction.

Just now, owls_wawaw said:

Really good player mate was on loan at red bull Leipzig and did really well and just starting to break into Everton team...pace to burn 

Wow we certainly need some pace but with a quality end product.

1 minute ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Don't think we'll ever fully know who suggested to sign who.

All through scouting network controlled by Doyen the advisors we got in first made a couple of recommendations but rest all cam courtesy of Agents.

7 minutes ago, Quist said:

Seems to have put 2 and 2 together to get 5 based on this. 

Have you checked out the twitter history of this guy...........

6 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Barely featured this season, just back from injury and played in the cup vs Lincoln so not that prized currently. Loan til end of season feasible but nothing more than that.

Read the reports from yesterday's game, what his manager had to say about him and what their fans say. This is a non-starter.