Lookman deal done....wow

1 minute ago, stocksyuto said:

Maybe they liked how we handled Barkley on loan garymegson:ghoulguy:

If Everton are willing to subsidise this heavily then I could come to understand this more from the financial point of view, but if they're going to loan him out to the Championship at all, I'd expect them to be looking at the top-end teams only.

Genuinely expect this to be just the rumour-monger types on the internet assuming that because we've brought Bruce in we must have cash and so therefore we're about it start splashing it all over the place. I just still don't see it.

8 minutes ago, cowl said:

If Everton are willing to subsidise this heavily then I could come to understand this more from the financial point of view, but if they're going to loan him out to the Championship at all, I'd expect them to be looking at the top-end teams only.

Genuinely expect this to be just the rumour-monger types on the internet assuming that because we've brought Bruce in we must have cash and so therefore we're about it start splashing it all over the place. I just still don't see it.

Yea 100% bullsh*t can not see it happening either but good to dream

It never ceases to amaze me the reaction stories like this get on here. Threads like this are always full of realistic miserable sods saying 'it's never going to happen' 'it's BS' etc. If you can't dream as a football fan, what's the point in being a football fan?

2 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

There’s more chance of me getting some bedroom action tonight than him coming to us.

ps I’m married all those married blokes out there know what I’m saying haha 

Oh yes , i know EXACTLY where you are coming from. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, PitreavieOwl said:

Scored a great header yesterday, good wee player, quite pacey I believe. 

So he’s cup tied?

fizz that. Everton can keep him.

• Haha 2

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

11 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

It never ceases to amaze me the reaction stories like this get on here. Threads like this are always full of realistic miserable sods saying 'it's never going to happen' 'it's BS' etc. If you can't dream as a football fan, what's the point in being a football fan?

Cause it's on parr with believing a rumour some drunk in a pub makes up. Its not dreaming, its just constant bullshit which falsely raises hope. 

57 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Seems to have put 2 and 2 together to get 5 based on this. 

Have you checked out the twitter history of this guy...........

Read the reports from yesterday's game, what his manager had to say about him and what their fans say. This is a non-starter.

Yes started in October, I was checking other journalistic credentials. For the record I said would be surprised if it happened so perhaps you can say what I have added up and got 5.