Press Conference

I’m ‘whelmed’ to bursting again ... sounds like excellent, very knowledgable and intelligent additions to the coaching staff even without Mr B.

Football with passion and pleasure.. can’t wait!! 

• Like 1

Guest Jack the Hat
15 minutes ago, OxonOwl said:

I don't want to appear xenophobic but it is nice to have someone whose first language is English.

Just wait till the virtue signallers get their hands on this! 

Proper football bloke, spoke well. We’re going to be in safe hands with Bruce and this coaching set up including Bully. Just hope DC puts a long term plan together to back them. Future is much brighter now, on the playing side at least, than under Jos. 

Guest domSWFC

"Bruce has always dreamed of managing a massive team with Cricket origins. He's gone away to learn to appreciate the true routes of Sheffield Wednesday" 

Edited by domSWFC

What a bloody good interview that was. How good did Agnew sound?

We’re in danger of becoming a top class, professional, outfit again you know. I can sense it.

And not before bloody time.

Well done on listening again Mr C. Good decision on bringing in Steve Bruce and his staff.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

We’re in danger of becoming a top class, professional, outfit again you know. I can sense it.

Well done on listening again Mr C. Good decision on bringing in Steve Bruce and his staff.

Completely ditto that, SA came across brilliantly.

Really looking forward to what the future brings, we are in great hands.

Guest gizowl

All on board, hope this roller-coaster is the one we've been waiting for, cautious because it's going to be tough, but confident because we've now got a very knowledgeable management team and coaching staff. Mr Chansiri will now see the sort of people he should have employed in the first place and I hope it all ends well for him and us, he's a good guy and we are the best supporters and follow a great football club. Now let's do what we're good at starting tomorrow and turn out in force and back the team. UTO WTID. 

3 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Not too sure Simon, he never mentioned the Beach Towels lol

• Haha 1