Press Conference

6 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

What a bloody good interview that was. How good did Agnew sound?

We’re in danger of becoming a top class, professional, outfit again you know. I can sense it.

And not before bloody time.

Well done on listening again Mr C. Good decision on bringing in Steve Bruce and his staff.

Time for your old mantra again, Owlsman…………………...

Good Management team + a few bob + patience = Success  :Chansiri:

• Like 1

I will be honest was not sure what to expect from this conference and was apprehensive to say the least.

Absolutely delighted with what I heard, Agnew was respectful and bright and you get the feeling they were really peed off with what happened at Villa and they are here to set the record straight. 

Bruce is aware of the untapped potential of Wednesday, actually mentioned to Agnew he was amazed at number of blue and white shirts. Sincerely hope we build a team not just for promotion but one that can stay in Premiership.

1 minute ago, Quist said:

I will be honest was not sure what to expect from this conference and was apprehensive to say the least.

Absolutely delighted with what I heard, Agnew was respectful and bright and you get the feeling they were really peed off with what happened at Villa and they are here to set the record straight. 

Bruce is aware of the untapped potential of Wednesday, actually mentioned to Agnew he was amazed at number of blue and white shirts. Sincerely hope we build a team not just for promotion but one that can stay in Premiership.

Agnew and clemence were not at villa with Bruce it was another fella who has recently taken a job with another club so I’m hoping we have a better deal then they did

3 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Agnew and clemence were not at villa with Bruce it was another fella who has recently taken a job with another club so I’m hoping we have a better deal then they did

They were both at Villa along with Calderwood.

3 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

On 22 December 2017 Agnew was appointed the first team coach of Aston Villa.[17] But on 3 October 2018, head coach Steve Bruce, Colin Calderwood, Stephen Clemence, Gary Walsh and Agnew himself, was all fired.[18]

13 minutes ago, Quist said:

Thanks for the neg. Nice to know what one looks like nowadays lol

5 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Thanks for the neg. Nice to know what one looks like nowadays lol

That was a mistake. I fully agree with every word you wrote. Not sure how it happened. I have corrected error. 

I was genuinely enthused by interview. Normally just watch and leave but thought had to comment. he was bright and cheerful put me in decent mood.

Once again sorry for impacting your meagre plus total.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Quist said:

That was a mistake. I fully agree with every word you wrote. Not sure how it happened. I have corrected error. 

I was genuinely enthused by interview. Normally just watch and leave but thought had to comment. he was bright and cheerful put me in decent mood.

Once again sorry for impacting your meagre plus total.

I wasn’t bothered mate honest, hence the smiley.

Thought it was from Arthur Bach again to be fair. Gives the old miserable git summat to do. Never known so much personal hatred. Used to think AB was the wife’s log in. lol

Edited by theowlsman
  • Haha 5

11 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

I thought we got to 6th & then lost the next 4 matches.

:duntmatter:    Or was that a nightmare I had?

Don’t remember tbh I might have dreamt it myself hard to remember a time this season we were any good under dross lol