FF in miscommunication with the courts

Guest Theboylangers

A warrant out for his arrest?

Even the police shouldn't have a problem with that. Wait until he's named in the squad, turn up at the ground with a S.W.A.T. team, all pile in, help him fall down some stairs. Chuck him in the back of a van, charge him with assaulting the S.W.A.T teams fists and boots with his face. Jobs a good 'un. 

59 minutes ago, LiamAP22D said:

He be best handing himself in at 7am Monday morning they will then keep him in a cell and put him on the meat wagon to court to stop him from absconding again. Hell have an extra charge added and all cases will be dealt with while he's there.

If not the next court day is the 2nd lol 

11 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

How would it work if he was arrested on the pitch?  Is being arrested a straight red card or a booking?

Sometimes I feel like everyone is ignoring the important questions. 

Are he dibble even allowed on the pitch without the referees permission?

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Are he dibble even allowed on the pitch without the referees permission?

Yeah, I am quite sure that they can in their duty as law enforcement officers. If a footballer was a suspect in a crime, you don't think that the police would wait until the end of the match to effect an arrest, do you? They would immediately signal for the match to be stopped, effect the arrest then let the match carry on after that.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ChinaOwl said:

Yeah, I am quite sure that they can in their duty as law enforcement officers. If a footballer was a suspect in a crime, you don't think that the police would wait until the end of the match to effect an arrest, do you? They would immediately signal for the match to be stopped, effect the arrest then let the match carry on after that.

Booooo making this a serious discussion. 

Shame. Shame on you @ChinaOwl

5 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

China, have you had your first brew of the day yet? 

• Haha 1