FF in miscommunication with the courts

Guest Theboylangers

Americans be all over this sh*t

Be an action film. British coppers or Interpol or mi6 on a mission to Buenos Aires chasing him down through favelas

Fessi and his "crew" gunning down British agents from their customised bullet proof land Rovers with c4 strapped to em

In the end Gerrard butler or Jason staythumb or mark wahlberg capture him in a tense finale handing him in to sheffield crown prosecution service to much fanfare and celebration and a bloke in background celebrating with a pig shirt on ...

1 minute ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Americans be all over this sh*t

Be an action film. British coppers or Interpol or mi6 on a mission to Buenos Aires chasing him down through favelas

Fessi and his "crew" gunning down British agents from their customised bullet proof land Rovers with c4 strapped to em

In the end Gerrard butler or Jason staythumb or mark wahlberg capture him in a tense finale handing him in to sheffield crown prosecution service to much fanfare and celebration and a bloke in background celebrating with a pig shirt on ...

He escapes and seeks refuge in the Equadorian Embassy.

And gives an exclusive interview to Alan Biggs?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Latest from Grenoside Woods. Another sighting of the fugitive, being trailed by the rozzers on two wheels. Rumour is that Megson is the one dressed as the bear.

10CBC611-65DD-4C67-A385-6CD98A237FEB.gif

FFS  lol lol  spent 30 seconds watching that and thought, "FFS, what's a bear doing in Greno Woods" lol  I really, really should lay off the wacky baccy 

• Haha 4

41 minutes ago, Owl1987 said:

Let me try and assist here a little more.not ITK about much but I'm ITK about Courts let's say....

1. Not backed for bail means when the police arrest him they will hold him for court.

2. Backed for bail would mean once arrested bailed to new date.

3.most warrants are not backed for bail nothing unusual here.

4. This was a postal requisition. Not a charge. A summons through the post to go to court. 

5. A warrant can be withdrawn on agree by the court. Unusual yes but not in a case like this. Likely already plz s in place to surrender to warrant or likely withdrawn by now if lawyers were quick to react.

6. Failing to answer a requisition is NOT an offence.

7. Don't believe everything the press reports. The offence reported doesn't even make sense. It's clearly a public order to report harassment which requires a course of conduct is simply wrong. The reporter didn't obviously even understand the nature of the offence yet we are all trusting what has been reported.

8. He will no doubt plead not guilty.

9. If he pleads he will probably be fined.

10. Complete over reaction by the press.

11. Fernando is innocent until proven otherwise or admitted.

Do you work in the Courts or are you just a bad lad ?  :Pelupessy:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, ReadingOwl said:

Agreed.

No, he won’t need to go via the police station, he can be taken directly to court. I would imagine his legal team will arrange a time for him to attend at the court, he will be arrested for fail to appear and he will be taken either directly into a court or at the very most, a short time in a holding cell while he gets booked in.

1 minute ago, Tudders said:

No, he won’t need to go via the police station, he can be taken directly to court. I would imagine his legal team will arrange a time for him to attend at the court, he will be arrested for fail to appear and he will be taken either directly into a court or at the very most, a short time in a holding cell while he gets booked in.

Disagree mate but your on the right lines. Courts don't have police waiting around to arrest those trying to surrender to warrants. He could try turning up and asking court to rescind warrant but they don't like doing it. Likely would say go and surrender to police. In a case like this though he might have more chance than most of doing that. Some police would literally arrest and walk them to the court though depends who you get!!

Just now, Tudders said:

You're presuming he will only be arrested during court opening times?

Who does his legal team arrange a time with? 

The Court have issued a warrant - without provision for bail.

How does that work then?

5 minutes ago, Tudders said:

Reading this, I’ve sussed it out. I was playing Monopoly on Christmas Day with family, as you have to at this time of year. If he goes straight to jail, he won’t collect £200. So this will probably save us from penalties under FFP.  :ph34r:

Edited by Pablo Bonvin
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Tudders said:

With respect that's highly unlikely 

1 minute ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Reading this, I’ve sussed it out. I was playing Monopoly on Christmas Day with family, as you have to at this time of year. If he goes straight to jail, he won’t collect £200. So this will probably save us from penalties under FFP.  

Exactly!! lol