FF in miscommunication with the courts

Guest Theboylangers

Just now, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

It is a bit archaic, but the Court carry no power of arrest. They issue the warrant for Police to arrest. Once arrested, the law states that that person MUST be detained only until the next available Court sitting.

Practicalities usually dictate turning up at your local nick, about 8am, get booked in, and appear at Court for 10am, where in all likelihood FF would be further bailed to attend Court at a later date.

Simples!!!!

lol

Well he cant be that hard to find and arrest surely. Why he didnt attend court lord only knows. Something miniscule has now become something much bigger. What a tool

5 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Say what you like about Stallone.. but he martialled his back 3 and got a deserved win against the filthy Nazis away from home....long before away goals counted double.

And with a broken arm lol

7 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Say what you like about Stallone.. but he martialled his back 3 and got a deserved win against the filthy Nazis away from home....long before away goals counted double.

It’s been that long since I saw the film, but I presume the Nazis played in red and white stripes?

7 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

His communication skills were poor though.

They all left the ball for Adrianne.

6 minutes ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

It is a bit archaic, but the Court carry no power of arrest. They issue the warrant for Police to arrest. Once arrested, the law states that that person MUST be detained only until the next available Court sitting.

Practicalities usually dictate turning up at your local nick, about 8am, get booked in, and appear at Court for 10am, where in all likelihood FF would be further bailed to attend Court at a later date.

Simples!!!!

lol

8am might be pushing it at Mansfield :) 

3 minutes ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

Agreed Billy, and the Courts do not like being di*ked about. He better have a very good excuse.

However, i must admit, i was aware of the fines after the incident, but was not aware that any criminal process had been instigated, so it was news to me. It must have passed me by.

Totally. Messing around with the courts isnt a good idea. Just eat humble pie and get on with it. 

16 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Anyone actually considered the Club may not be aware either. 

Was just about to say the club can only look after him if he’s updated them on the details of the case