FF in miscommunication with the courts

Guest Theboylangers

Be all Wednesday fans down Ecco cop shop - Be fine.

Also the police will be distracted by all the fights in the centre of Chapeltown to get to his house

2 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

Oh dear.

Anyone checked his house isn't empty 

His groin strain was just a front to escape the country 

Which is why I'm sure he will already have made arrangements to Surrender as said earlier. 

The headlines are sensationalist, the most relevant point is that he was reported on summons and will stand trial, enter guilty pleas or CPS offer no evidence. 

Just now, deano said:

Which is why I'm sure he will already have made arrangements to Surrender as said earlier. 

The headlines are sensationalist, the most relevant point is that he was reported on summons and will stand trial, enter guilty pleas or CPS offer no evidence. 

Surrender?

Will he walk down the Chesterfield bypass with guns aimed at his head, head bowed, cuffed, dusty atmosphere, traffic stopped like they did in Bad Boys 2 and some moody background music from Coldplay?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Itchy said:

He’s in danger of putting his who’s career in jeopardy as it is an offence on its own failing to turn up to court and is punishable by a custodial sentence of up to 3monts.

As a non British citizen he might even lose the right to remain because he now has a criminal conviction. 

1 hour ago, supersiggi said:

EU citizen. Very unlikely to be deported.

EU citizens can still be deported but no one would be deported for missing court. Deportation is sought in all cases where custodial sentences of 12 months or over are handed

1 hour ago, Itchy said:

If you haven got a criminal conviction. 

My wife is an eu citizen and it one of the question asked on the application form for the right to remain. 

Your wife doesn't have to apply for leave to remain, if she is exercising her treaty rights then she has an automatic right to reside

12 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Wonder how this will end. Reckon there will be a live helicopter stream like when they arrested poor Cliff. :tango:

Bought a drone last week off a lad in a boozer. If I could get it off the ground I could distract the copter whilst Fessi pegs it to the Moors. 

D7F371E6-8C5F-488C-80CD-0F86D281DD22.gif

• Haha 4

57 minutes ago, Musn't Grumble said:

If any good comes from all this it will surely be confirmation that Snoot's word-smithery and wit has clearly relegated Oscar Wilde to a close run second and the inevitable inclusion of this wonderful piece of prose in the GCSE National Curriculum.

He's put some good points across earlier, glass is clearly half full. 

2 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

EU citizens can still be deported but no one would be deported for missing court. Deportation is sought in all cases where custodial sentences of 12 months or over are handed

Your wife doesn't have to apply for leave to remain, if she is exercising her treaty rights then she has an automatic right to reside

Is it through marriage? I read they were thinking of automatic residence if they lived here over 5 years..they will have to apply for it though...dont even think the final decision after brexit is even made yet.

1 minute ago, Owl1987 said:

Let me try and assist here a little more.not ITK about much but I'm ITK about Courts let's say....

1. Not backed for bail means when the police arrest him they will hold him for court.

2. Backed for bail would mean once arrested bailed to new date.

3.most warrants are not backed for bail nothing unusual here.

4. This was a postal requisition. Not a charge. A summons through the post to go to court. 

5. A warrant can be withdrawn on agree by the court. Unusual yes but not in a case like this. Likely already plz s in place to surrender to warrant or likely withdrawn by now if lawyers were quick to react.

6. Failing to answer a requisition is NOT an offence.

7. Don't believe everything the press reports. The offence reported doesn't even make sense. It's clearly a public order to report harassment which requires a course of conduct is simply wrong. The reporter didn't obviously even understand the nature of the offence yet we are all trusting what has been reported.

8. He will no doubt plead not guilty.

9. If he pleads he will probably be fined.

10. Complete over reaction by the press.

11. Fernando is innocent until proven otherwise or admitted.

Just in regards point 1 - if/when the police arrest him for not attending, does that mean he could be locked up until he is put before the court?