FF in miscommunication with the courts

Guest Theboylangers

FF symbolises the recent revival of this club. 27000 views in 6 hours demonstrates how much he still excites the fan base.

Cant help feeling however that this signals the beginning of the end and the clammy hand of Colin is behind this, trying to get him to Cardiff on the cheap.

Our response should be a chorus of

“Get lost Colin!

He’s ‘one off’ our own!”

Guest The Claw
2 hours ago, David1867 said:

Report it as a crime then pal. 

In modern day Britain, rightly or wrongly racism is seen as a far worse offence than physical violence, especially in sport. 

So you have him guilty on what can only be described as hear say at the moment,when we all saw the kick take place?

Edited by The Claw

4 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Don’t bank on it. I’m quite sure the press would have picked on him being summoned. They hadn’t. Which to me says summits gone wrong here. Given the high profile of the incident there is no way FF would have though f@ck it I’m not going to Mansfield again. 

Press wouldn't have the foggiest he had been reported on summons assuming that he had. 

I've already said I would be very surprised had he intentially not attended. 

1 minute ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

FF symbolises the recent revival of this club. 27000 views in 6 hours demonstrates how much he still excites the fan base.

Cant help feeling however that this signals the beginning of the end and the clammy hand of Colin is behind this, trying to get him to Cardiff on the cheap.

“Get lost Colin!

He’s ‘one off’ our own!”

Hmmmmm,not sure 27000 views is about how much he "excites" the fans.

20 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

They are.

First Class is deemed sufficient, such is the reliability of the British postal system.

Sometimes local councils use recorded delivery - with a certificate of service (I.e proof it went in the post box).

That facilitates prosecutions in absence. Courts are reluctant to go ahead first time, unless you can prove delivery.

First class is great, but less reliable when you write contains birthday money. :duntmatter:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, deano said:

Press wouldn't have the foggiest he had been reported on summons assuming that he had. 

I've already said I would be very surprised had he intentially not attended. 

I'm guessing he'd be informed that he'd been reported and then summonsed.

So potentially 2 letters.

Assuming court dates in Mansfield are similar to here the summons letter would have probably been sent months ago.

Given the ramifications I'd also be surprised if he intentionally missed the date. Possibly forgot or didn't read it in the first place.

I would hope the club and his advisors would be more switched on than this. 

I expect to see a grovelling Forestieri at Mansfield Mags in the near future.

Would have liked the club to send legal representation for him if he’s been charged and the club knew. You know, like the Prem clubs do for players with driving problems, they hire that Nick freeman bloke.

its he said she said but clearly given profile the cops don’t want to ignore it so have let it run. If it goes to trial this will involve proceedings where krystian Pearce and others will give evidence of the racial abuse allegedly spoken. 

Shitshow.

10 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

“Get lost Colin!

He’s ‘one off’ our own!”

So Neil Warnock arranged for the summons letter for FF court case to be intercepted?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, supersiggi said:

Assuming court dates in Mansfield are similar to here the summons letter would have probably been sent months ago.

Given the ramifications I'd also be surprised if he intentionally missed the date. Possibly forgot or didn't read it in the first place.

If it’s not “backed for bail” he’ll have no choice.

He’ll be locked up if the warrant is issued and taken directly to Court.

2 minutes ago, supersiggi said:

Assuming he was reported on summons, this is usually done verbally during or just after interview under caution. Summons itself is a letter. 

5 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

If it’s not “backed for bail” he’ll have no choice.

He’ll be locked up if the warrant is issued and taken directly to Court.

Not backed for bail according to SSN