Ground being sold in February?

I know people will says its a load of rubbish but could be something in it.

I really hope not as other clubs have been embroiled in disputes for years over ownership of they ground.

Yes might be good for buying a few big name players but what would do do if still in Chsmpionship in 3 years times and dont own the ground.

A gamble too far for me.

Ashley’s asking price for Newcastle = £300million. Rebuilding to do.

Asking price for Sheffield Wednesday (plucked from thin air by Mr C) = £200million. Rebuilding to do.

Newcastle are already in the Premier League, Wednesday aren’t.

Wednesday have been in the play offs twice recently however so aren’t that far off (you could argue).

Wednesday are wayyyy less expensive.

Wednesday are further south, and nearer to London and Manchester airport. With good transport links.

All made-up nonsense but just saying if we’re chucking theories about.

• Like 1

There are multi buyers out there at the moment with up to £300 million to spend on a club. Currently aiming at the purchase of Newcastle United whose immediate future isn’t the brightest. Someone will miss out. Someone will still have up to £300million burning a hole.

Chucking the stadium into the mix, who knows what future owners may have in store. Still just theorising. Thinking different scenarios through. I’m sure there are others too. Just not thought those through yet. Butthe fact that Mr C chucked a possible sale into the mix, whether he was just having a moment or not, means that all scenarios are there to be considered until he categotically climbs down with the for sale threat.

Just now, theowlsman said:

There are multi buyers out there at the moment with up to £300 million to spend on a club. Currently aiming at the purchase of Newcastle United whose immediate future isn’t the brightest. Someone will miss out. Someone will still have up to £300million burning a hole.

Chucking the stadium into the mix, who knows what future owners may have in store. Still just theorising. Thinking different scenarios through. I’m sure there are others too. Just not thought those through yet. Butthe fact that Mr C chucked a possible sale into the mix, whether he was just having a moment or not, means that all scenarios are there to be considered until he categotically climbs down with the for sale threat.

Is Geoffrey Sheard back on the scene? 

2 hours ago, johnnyowl said:

And alll your 14000 posts are quality?

If you read the Politics section you would know the answer that 13999 of them are deluded nonsense 

Just now, SiJ said:

Is Geoffrey Sheard back on the scene? 

Wouldn’t have thought so. He’s not rang me.

Then again, after the bankruptcy thing, he could no longer afford to run a car or a phone, plus his wife and family disowned him. 

Unless he’s found 10p for the call box and has a mate at Red Bull who wants to build a quasi- religious educational establishment for the underpriveleged in Sheffield. But I don’t see that building a school for pigs fans would help.

44 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Im selling over 41 thousand posts of crap ,stupidity and utter rubbish if your interested in making an offer. 

The likes of Tracey Emin have made millions from peddling the same. Like me, youre just waiting to be discovered.

This time next year Rodders...

• Haha 1