Ground being sold in February?

1 hour ago, Spookone said:

I’m 100% sure Steve Bruce isn’t “excepting” the job! :duntmatter:

That's another thing, the grammar Police are lining up to attack, attack attack. Its a psychological thing, its a test to see if you are mentally messed up enough to keep on posting past the magical 500 mark. Then its plain sailing:Chansiri:

10 hours ago, Barmowl said:

The sale of the ground would just swap one asset ( the ground) for another asset (cash) for the purposes of FFP. It wouldn’t help in the slightest. Ok if we get exceptionally technical it may help slightly, but certainly not to any meaningful extent as the income from the sale wouldn’t count in the FFP profit and loss calculation.

If anything it would simply indicate a more sinister intent on behalf of DC. Eg asset stripping as he knows he can never sell the club and get his investment back.

£200 million price tag !!!! Lol

How much rent is paid to Kevin McCabe for your ground?

It's called sale and leaseback and a well known procedure to raise cash and something Chansiri's family uses on buildings in their companies.

Many banks also used it , post Lehman Bros.

The freehold of Hillsborough has a £25 million valuation in accounts so a £30 million sale might pass.

So that £5 million book profit would also assist with FFP. 

19 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

It's called sale and leaseback and a well known procedure to raise cash and something Chansiri's family uses on buildings in their companies.

Many banks also used it , post Lehman Bros.

The freehold of Hillsborough has a £25 million valuation in accounts so a £30 million sale might pass.

So that £5 million book profit would also assist with FFP. 

And after that?  Probably end up like toytown and the New Pork stadium. That’s no good to anybody 

16 hours ago, David1867 said:

I dont see why this has been shot down, Captain Dejphon obviously has something up his sleeve regarding FFP. Lets wait and see as there are a few other theories knocking about. 

CAPTAIN Dejphon ???  YYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY...……….  HMSPTL is finally back under FULL STEAM AHEAD lol 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

I pity the Chairman  fool  who thinks he could get away with selling our ground and our heritage.

If anyone thinks me and the loyal others have been mentalists regarding challenging DC's fizz ups so far, then selling our stadium would open the gates of hell. Trust me.

Captureba.JPG

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

And after that?  Probably end up like toytown and the New Pork stadium. That’s no good to anybody 

You may be right mate but you could get that without a sale as Chansiri has total control now. He can do what he wants.

A sale and leaseback to his trusted family members gives him same control but  dosh to get around FFP.

13 hours ago, Bukta said:

Glad to hear that chief. I can remember coming on hear for the first time and it looking a scary place. We don’t exactly bend over backwards to accommodate new posters or welcome them with open arms do we?

Notice to Neil...…….  Get the new members welcome fred pinned back up mate. 

Notice to Bukta.  Welcome to the asylum young man. May you soon be as mad as everyone else on here. lol 

Got a better idea.

His dad/brother/cousin or whoever can buy a club in Thailand. Buy Abdi of us for £50 million and that's us sorted.

Once we get promoted we buy him back for £51 million.

Everybody wins.

Easy this FFP avoidance stuff.

• Thanks 1