Ground being sold in February?

1 hour ago, gillyno9 said:

Firstly I’m not itk. I read forum daily but rarely post. 

Has anyone else the rumour of the ground being sold to one of DC’s relatives in February? Figure said to be 30 million. The idea being we pay nominal “rent” in return. This being a legitimate way to pump new money into the club.

(Presuming February sale before new tax year in April)

Maybe that’s the assurance been made to Steve Bruce before excepting the job regarding budget for next season. 

Like I said just something I’ve heard. 

Ridiculous bollix

Not that there's anything wrong with re-energising our stadium as we did several times in the past. Not that there's much room for improvement at our present site. However - when we do (and we shall, I am sure) move to a new stadium ONE day - it must be well chosen and have consideration for current amenity as well as great - future potential. So mad claims of moving to one place or another by Owlstalk posters who have scarcely a hair on their @rse does not impress anyone.

39 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Drunk research is far more fun. You find the answers to amazing questions like how many boobs mend a broken heart, and which cleaning products can be safely used to lube a vaj. 

Cleaning products you say? Wouldn't happen to know which ones would you? 

Asking for a friend obviously lol

• Haha 1

Sounds sort of plausible. Something is going on as Bruce wouldn’t take the job if there wasn’t a good package on the table and we didn’t have money to spend. He’s had a good managerial career to date so you wouldn’t take a risk to lessen your future stock?!

I suppose it will all come out of the wash - one minute Chansiri is selling the club and 48 hours later Jos goes and we are now appointing Bruce. All will become clear by the end of January what Chansiri has in store for us.

29 minutes ago, HighworthOwl said:

As soon as I hit 500 I'm going to post some steaming piles of s**t! 

Megsons real first name is Marion! Hutchinson is half man, half Biscuit .. sorry I couldn't wait.

That was really difficult editing that wearing Joy Division Oven Gloves ..

So much so I'm off to cut my Hedge .......

lol

• Haha 3

Again to clarify. As I understood, the idea of selling the ground to a family member was a way to pump money into the club as a way to provide funds for Bruce to sign players he wants. 

For that reason and that alone. Nothing to do with improving the ground as it is now.

7 minutes ago, VictoryBell said:

Ridiculous bollix

Not that there's anything wrong with re-energising our stadium as we did several times in the past. Not that there's much room for improvement at our present site. However - when we do (and we shall, I am sure) move to a new stadium ONE day - it must be well chosen and have consideration for current amenity as well as great - future potential. So mad claims of moving to one place or another by Owlstalk posters who have scarcely a hair on their @rse does not impress anyone.

Guest wilyfox
7 minutes ago, s73owl said:

Cleaning products you say? Wouldn't happen to know which ones would you? 

Asking for a friend obviously lol

Research lacks evidence-base. Each girl I try it on is left with burns. 

Guest Bulgaria

Crikey, after spunking goodness knows how much on swfc so far, i highly doubt he has a relative who is as gullible as DC who would be prepared to buy some property off him..... but then again.......maybe DC is the brains of the family.

Guest LittleG
1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

THey are also stuck wiv playing

Man City

arsenal

Spurs 

Liverpool  Man Utd etc...

Daft b*stds

Really backfired on them!!

45 minutes ago, daztheowl said:

Why not just sell it to us fans. Season tickets £2,000 including naming rights for yer seat. 

I'm gunna call mine The Thunderbox, it's on the kop. 

Thats next season early bird prices. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, daztheowl said:

Why not just sell it to us fans. Season tickets £2,000 including naming rights for yer seat. 

I'm gunna call mine The Thunderbox, it's on the kop. 

In all seriousness, if a supporter group raised enough capital it might not be a bad shout if it raised money to help P&S. 

How would be needed? Let’s say £10M (figure plucked from thin air).  If you could find 5,000 fans willing to part with an average of £2,000, who then recieve a proportion of the rental income charged it could be a decent investment. 

• Haha 1